✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you dislike any of your siblings?

i'maveryneatMonster.'

I actually get along with both of my siblings quite well.

My brother can be a bit of an ass, and also selfish at times which I really don't like about him, especially since I've done so much for him over the years.

I also don't really like how my siblings treat my parents, especially my mom. They seem to think she doesn't know anything and are always correcting her. I understand that she has faults, as does everyone... but someone should be the parent and someone should be the child.

well, I don't dislike one of my sisters....though I must admit that I don't think I would have anything to do with them (those kind of people) if they weren't my sisters....sometimes I feel like they are both pretty different to me....and if we didn't accept each other like we are most of the time we'd be discussing about stuff much more....my little sister is turning into a person I used to hate most when I was her age (she is 15)....well, they are both usually saying that I am always so erm "anti" because my opinions and views on things tend to be different from theirs....and we don't really share personal stuff like other siblings might do....

basically I get along with them

I have a half-brother but I haven't seen him since I was a kid and barely remember anything about him besides my mom feeding him baby food, holding him once, how ugly his face was, and watching him be bathed once in the sink (I think I remember thinking his penis was really fascinating... haha what can I say I was a little 'un). Think I saw a picture of him once a few years ago and have heard some second-hand information about him. not much else. so I mean I guess we get along great.

I'd really like to meet him one day. >.>

i disliked my sister when i was in high school. when she moved out, i started hating her more. then after a few years, i had to move in with her. we used to fight a lot during the first years of living together, but our relationship is a whole lot better now. :nice:

I love my two sisters :P

I only see them once every 1 or 2 months because they live away from home and are busy with their own lives. I never really make any attempt to contact them much either. :thinking:

But yeah, we all get along really well when we're together.

My older brother can be stubborn and irresponsible, but we kind of rely on each other for support. My two older sisters can be really patronizing and my relationship is one of them is almost nonexistant, but I couldn't say I generally dislike them, just occasionally get annoyed.

Unfortunately, yes. She's basically the opposite of me which often doesn't turn out well. For example she only likes the yolk in eggs and I only like the white part. Our realtionship in a nutshell, kinda :thinking:

Suck to say, but yes I kind of really highly dislike my brother.

It's not like "Oh, he's a jerk sometimes" He has done a couple of creepy things.

He's a jesus freak so he hid a bible in my room so he can see if I read it, and he said he entered my room and couldn't find it.

And when my parents were away we had a discussion that I wasn't being a christian, or whatever. And he hacks my facebook, messenger, etc, to see what I'm doing.

So yeah, I fucking hate him I want him to die :blank:

My sister is 6 1/2 years older than me and my brother is 5 years older. My sister irritates the shit out of me. My brother and I have the same personalities, which is that we are both very easy going, so we have always gotten along.

• 1 month later...