✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Happy mother's day

Lore

My first Mothers Day !

And this is what it's all about.:love: Thank you , Lore !:kiss:

We're spending the day just cuddling and relaxing, waiting for Daddy to get here :dazzled:

s5003396.jpg

Have a lovely day, to all our forum Mums!:sunny::daisy:

ugh people is so bitter, it's a cultural difference so what? can't we celebrate it on different days? I don't even celebrate it anymore but still wanted to wish a nice day to some people I appreciate so what?

Kels your picture is so beautiful :) Ohh Liam's hair is growing :o

ugh people is so bitter, it's a cultural difference so what? can't we celebrate it on different days? I don't even celebrate it anymore but still wanted to wish a nice day to some people I appreciate so what?

I know! Why on earth does it matter when you celebrate it? And if people don't want to celebrate it they don't have to. And it doesn't have to be 'confusing' for people who have moved to a different country. Just talk to your Mother and decide when you want to celebrate it. Hardly difficult. Not worth all the whining in my eyes.

I cleaned the kitchen for her as my present to her. She said that was exactly what she wanted, so she's happy. I got a hug for it and everything. :wacky: I was going to make breakfast in bed for her, but she said she wanted to sleep in.