✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many hours are you studying per day?

Jony

25 hours a day the day before the day :wacko:

I always wait until there s almost no time left for learning all that stuff.. :dozey:

Haha, a lot of us do that :P :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

well studying & doing homework + projects aren't the same thing..... but actual studying.. a lot. I get distracted though so yeah...

Guest howyousawtheworld
It depends. Up to 12 hours a day before exams, 0 hours now.

THIS!

I annoyed myself while studying for exams this month. I found that when in the zone of revision/studying I really felt enlightened and relaxed which has hopefully encouraged me to do a few hours studying every week during non exam periods. All depends whether I can find the zone though.

I only have a major essay I need to do well on left, and a presentation, and like a few hours total of history homework, maybe 2 hours of bio homework, 2 more bio tests, physics final, a few physics labs, math final, maybe an hour total of math homework left, history final, Japanese oral final (that won't change my grade no matter how well I do so I won't sweat it...) actually fml that's a lot hahaha cuz we only have 8 school days left... wups >.>

Not as many as I need to... but some days I have 9 hours of class so I hardly feel like studying at the end of the day :\

Right now I've got a bazillion pieces of assessment coming up so I'm spending maybe 3 or 4 hours a day on that

Studying, really none. I have an almost photographic memory, and I remember key points from lectures, so I don't really NEED to study.

I do cram though. And I ace when I cram :awesome:

I don't study because I have 3 hrs worth of homework, so I don't really feel like studying after 7 hrs of class and 3 hrs of pointless work.