✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many hours are you studying per day?

Jony

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends. Sometimes around 5 if I have to read at least one or two chapters from +3 books.

Other times just 1 or 2 hrs.

Woow... this is many hours :|

what are you studying? (at the university?)

sometimes 0, sometimes 1. I don't have to study that much anymore but if I have an exam I'd study like 3 hours a day a few days before the exam

In february (summer here) I had to study like 8 hours a day :bigcry:

I think in high school it was about 3-4 hours on average per night (although the worst one was when I pulled an all-nighter to finish an 80-page research paper as a sophomore).

I actually studied less in college, sometimes only 1 hour (but 2-3 on average).

I'm halfway through 84 problems of calculus, integrals, areas, volumes, series and shit like that. FML I need to clear my mind a little.

ew calculus D:

Calculus II > Calculus I :nod:

omg Ric, your sig :awesome: I like Nietzsche :wacky:

ew calculus D:

Calculus II > Calculus I :nod:

omg Ric, your sig :awesome: I like Nietzsche :wacky:

Definitely Calculus II is much more difficult, in fact only the series stuff, that really messes my head :dizzy: The big deal is that I find this topic in particular extremely useless :dozey:

Nietzche was embittered with life and everything, but he was right in many things.

They say calculus is very hard...

I think in high school it was about 3-4 hours on average per night (although the worst one was when I pulled an all-nighter to finish an 80-page research paper as a sophomore).

A week before exam/test: 5-6 hours per day.

Other time: None. :shame:

You are very studious... i studied 3 or 4 hours before tests\quiz :P but i saved my tests :lol:

I have no problems with the series, but integrals, gosh I hate integration.

You took Philosophy before?

I took philosophy at the high school it was no very good, i didn't like it

but at the college i had epistemology and yeah, i like it :P

I left the whole 40-mark integration section in the final exam but still managed to get a B- :freak:

You should take Philosophy, it's one interesting course :wacko:

is very interesting, I study one month, introductions to philosophy. but it does not much. in the sense that philosophy is a theory not recognized or accepted by the society.

The world wants to see, to believe. the life world of superficiality, and made nonsense of empty mind .

I suppose maybe I should clarify. The amount of time I mentioned here is time spent doing homework. I never really "studied" at all per se, since my brain just retained stuff from doing the homework.

is very interesting, I study one month, introductions to philosophy. but it does not much. in the sense that philosophy is a theory not recognized or accepted by the society.

The world wants to see, to believe. the life world of superficiality, and made nonsense of empty mind .

in what kind of society you live in where philosophy isn't recognised nor accepted? :shocked2:

you should talk to other people than those and ignore the rest.