🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Coldplaying Scrapbook II, info in the first post [THIRD ONE IS HAPPENING READ THAT THREAD]

The Doctor

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall I make a new thread for a third attempt of the physical scrapbook? Aside that one we/you can do the two-pages-sending project.

New thread would start something like:

Coldplaying Scrapbook Project III

The idea is that we all make a creative entry in a sketchbook that will be sent around. This is not a new project (as you can by the III behind it :P),

read these threads if you want to see how it took shape and how it went. In there you can also see scans of pages that people made.

Each person can use two sides of a page in what way they want. If you want to join this project, send me an Private Message (PM) and I will add you to the list.

A map on the first pages will show where everyone comes from. The book will also contain a list with name, username, country and the pages with your entry.

Of course you don’t have to reveal your real name or country if you don’t want to. If you feel like decorating the cover to make it a bit more coldplay related/ prettier, feel free to do so.

Don’t forget to take a picture or scan the pages that you made so we can all see what you contributed. I will post them in this post as well :)

List of People taking part

(If you want to be taken out of the list PM me)

In order of where the book is going, purple names mark people that have received the address of the next person

Mrk

editor42

Phoebeo

(I'd like to place people in here that

were in the last list as well.

I figured you would then get priority

so end up high or even first in the list.

So if you want to join again, let me know!

New participants are welcome too,

because none of the former

waiting people have replied yet,

you'd get the scrapbook fast)

Pictures of the pages!

Fool! Of course there's none yet :P

Fool! Of course there's none here either :P

And now for the guidelines, which I hope everyone will read completely and try to follow

If there’s anything not completely clear, feel free to contact me or just ask in the thread!

When you receive the scrapbook, just tell us on here that you got it. Then you have week to fill the two pages and send it to the next person. If you can’t manage in a week, we’d like to hear it before you receive the book and you can use another week. If around the time that you are supposed to receive the book you are very busy, let’s say that you are about to get married or to deliver a baby, well, then let us know in advance so we can switch your place on the list with someone below you on the list. This way the scrapbook doesn’t take too long to get from person to person.

People are free to decorate the pages the way they want to. It does not have to be Coldplay related. I would also kindly like to ask you to leave your Coldplay limerence out of it. So no drooling over the Coldplay boys that would offend people. Minor people might receive the book, so please leave out things that you think would not be appropriate for their viewing. I leave it to your common sense what that entails.

As you can see this is already attempt number III. The other two books got lost in the mail. To prevent this from happening again, I would like to ask people to double check the address they send it to. If you can afford it, I’d also like you to rather take the safe option than the cheap/fast option. If you don’t find it too much trouble, try to send it with ‘tracking’. This means that you can always track where your package is and usually get a refund if they lose it (although that would a pity, because no money in the world can of course replace the sentimental value of these great scrapbooks). Also write your (mail) address on the back of the envelope/package so that if the book gets lost in the mail they can contact you. Be aware that despite all these measurements, the book can still get lost. It doesn’t have to be your fault or ours. We won’t get mad at you. But if the book gets lost and you don’t say anything about it out of shame, or you don’t get us updated when we think the scrapbook is lost because you’re too lazy to care about this, then you will have to endure my wrath :evil: I will bother you with PMs and e-mails to remind you how much we are still caring about this project and that we want to know what happened with the book.

Beside username I would like to get everyone’s personal e-mail address as well (preferably the one you check most). I promise I won’t abuse having people’s mail by sending junk etc. It is only to contact you in case you have not visited the coldplaying forum for a while and not replied to Private Messages (PM) on here, while still having a hold on the scrapbook. So only if you are naughty enough to keep the book and not let us know anything about a delay or something, only then I will use your personal e-mail address. (To send you an e-mail, NOT to send your address to a spam agency, hahaha!)