🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What annoyed you today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody saying 'you are in control of your own destiny'.

Shut the fuck up and look up what the word destiny means you fucking idiot.

partial you are in control of your own!..

but of course not every part in your life can be controlled by yourself.

what kind of world would that be^^

"me myself and i" annoyed me today.

people who cannot chillax annoyed me today as well! :wacko:

Well the whole nature of 'destiny' is that everything is predetermined. If this is the case, we have no control over it at all. Fortunately I don't believe in destiny, but that is also why I wouldn't ever use the word in a literal context.

I'm even angrier now.

:laugh3: Now that's a bummer!

I was annoyed today because the highway deportment here didn't fill in the deep gully by the road, and I had to take 20 load of gravel and do it myself. They should be deported for that! :P

Thats sucks, but on the other hand, now you can look at the road and think: It it fine now, because I FIXED IT. Well done. :thumbsup: Always look at the brighter side of life. VIVA LA VIDA.

There was nothing that really annoyed me - not that I can think of.

The weather maybe (not really): It is cloudy outside, but then Friday it should be sunny and 18 degrees Celsius, on Saturday it will be up to 20 degrees and sunny. On Sunday up to 28 degrees and thunder showers.

I was annoyed by the fact that someone is doing some changes on the electricity cables making a lot of noise with crazy huge machines. And they woke me up at 7am and I had a plan to sleep today since I went to bed at 4!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT! Now my whole day is ruined.

I was annoyed by the fact that someone is doing some changes on the electricity cables making a lot of noise with crazy huge machines. And they woke me up at 7am and I had a plan to sleep today since I went to bed at 4!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT! Now my whole day is ruined.

That sucks. If the weather is fine where you are - maybe you should go out - go somewhere far away from all the noise. Do something good for yourself now that you are influenced by the lack of sleep.

kinda :lol: no, I went to check something on my other computer and I had to plug some cables and one cable made the speaker fall on my head :uhoh:

Yeah I'm that clumsy, it always happens. I also cut my finger with a knife this week when I was eating some fruit :uhoh: