🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What annoyed you today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When your fucking neighbours listen to shit music, loudly.

:stunned: Wow, it's kind of creepy that you said this. I had to call the police about an hour ago for the same reason. The cop car came to their house within a couple of minutes, har har hee hee screw them.

Aw, Mike that really sucks. :sad: :hug:

Today, one of my best friends was being a bitch to me.

And my band director gave my 2nd clarinet music for Second Suite in F (one of my favorite songs of all time) despite me being first chair. :wtf:

I talked to him though and he said he just didn't have any more 1st music. So I'm copying my friend's over the weekend

I had plans to hang out with my brother since he's back from college and I haven't had a chance to see or talk to him in a while, but he blew me off to hang out with his friends without letting me know.

Dude, my brother used to do that sort of thing ALL THE TIME when he was with his girlfriend. Mother's Day last year was the worst. He was supposed to come home with her around 1 pm. Not only was he 5 hours late, but he stayed for all of an hour before he said he had to take her back home, and he didn't come back until late, after my parents had already gone to sleep.

Yeah. :|