May 30, 201115 yr Don't worry, I catched your opinion ;) Maybe i'm right or not. In many ways, reason is not the only factor. (Sometimes even the right is wrong). coldplay + whale sounds = :awesome:
May 30, 201115 yr EDIT: News say that Coldplay, Rihanna and Katy Perry might go to Peru for the Rock in Rio. Probably, it won't mean anything but if there are no more hypothesis... Ehmm... the Rock in Rio is in Brazil, not in Peru. :rolleyes:
May 30, 201115 yr For me, whales will always be -- without a doubt -- epitomised by this: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_sJcF5RsxY]YouTube - Free Willy - Main Title (Song)[/ame] ETA -- it's not sad that the refreshing of a multitude of Coldplay pages has started now, right...?
May 30, 201115 yr So I'm gone one day, studying, and there's more than 20 pages to catch up and...and...whales??!!
May 30, 201115 yr Ehmm... the Rock in Rio is in Brazil, not in Peru. :rolleyes: Ejem, olvídate de eso. Forget about that, I copied it literally from a webpage so it's not my mistake. Lol
May 30, 201115 yr Coldplay posts about new album of the pierces which is released today on facebook, why dont they post the new song of COLDPLAY???? :D
May 30, 201115 yr is anyone else concerned that the release of the new pierces album may affect the closeness of a new coldplay single because they may not want to stop the pierces from doing well this week? or is it irrelevant? :\
May 30, 201115 yr The Piercers are releasing an album whereas Coldplay will 'hopefully' release a single, therefore they are not in direct competition. Also Coldplay would get much more exposure then The Pierces
May 30, 201115 yr The Piercers are releasing an album whereas Coldplay will 'hopefully' release a single, therefore they are not in direct competition. Also Coldplay would get much more exposure then The Pierces oh yes i suppose we're only hoping for a single soon so they shouldn't be in competition :)
May 30, 201115 yr Hmm something just crossed my mind.. These lyrics they have leaked are not really about aliens or anything like that.. Just a curious thought. I do like the Nazca lines theory, it's super crazy but who knows!
May 30, 201115 yr Damn I'm just back from school and what's new? nothing! Except the Pierces new album that's something we really want to know:o
May 30, 201115 yr You think that they will give us today the final clue,or at least important news? I think today we'll get the last part of the lirics and tomorrow the announcement of the single Sorry for my english ^^
May 30, 201115 yr My heart totally just skipped a beat when I saw there was a second tweet a few minutes ago. Of course it was only a re-post of the initial tweet to add in that The Pierces' album was out today in the UK. *breathes*
May 30, 201115 yr ^ lol, that's why I wait here for updates so I don't have a heart attack from so many false alarms! :P
May 30, 201115 yr My heart totally just skipped a beat when I saw there was a second tweet a few minutes ago. Of course it was only a re-post of the initial tweet to add in that The Pierces' album was out today in the UK. *breathes* For a second I actually thought they posted something when I was reading this.:lol: False alarm!
May 30, 201115 yr That is a very good idea -- I just can't help having their YouTube channel, Twitter, and website open, too. :P
May 30, 201115 yr My heart totally just skipped a beat when I saw there was a second tweet a few minutes ago. Of course it was only a re-post of the initial tweet to add in that The Pierces' album was out today in the UK. *breathes* the exact same thing happened to me ...nearly killed me! :angry: sry i dont post much, but i'm SOOOO excited for the new album and am dieing to hear some new coldplay material!
Create an account or sign in to comment