✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is ETIAW a sample of all of ritmo or just part of it.Im really not musically inclined so it's hard for me to tell

Also so who wrote Ritmo??

it;s a sample from I go to rio, by peter allen.

the ritmo song sampled the same guy

• 4 weeks later...

^Cool find. Maybe they are the same that made the MTV walking man.

I love the song and the video! (Can Chris get any hotter? :sweatdrop: :wacky: Ahem...)

Sure, the song is different from what they've previously done, but I think it gives me a great feeling. I'm telling you, I've danced around like a lunatic to that song! Jonny is rocking it! I like the lyrics too, with the music. I think my favourite line "So you can hurt, hurt me bad, but still I'll raise the flag" sums the whole song up perfectly. It's about overcoming and enjoying life as it is now, hence the upbeat tempo and happy melody.

I had no worry at any point for the"new direction" whatsoever as you could've seen on my Twitter. The other new songs are great too!

I have both the vinyl and the cd single, which I'm very happy about. :D I really like the blue vinyl. When you hold it up to light, it looks like paint, very cool. I got the little cover print too, which is disappointing of size, because I pre-ordered the bundle from Digital Store.

I have both the vinyl and the cd single, which I'm very happy about. :D I really like the blue vinyl. When you hold it up to light, it looks like paint, very cool. I got the little cover print too, which is disappointing of size, because I pre-ordered the bundle from Digital Store.

Wait, are you saying you already have the vinyl and the cd??? Since when?? I'm waiting for it to arrive, they sent me an email last week saying that my order was ready to be sent to me, but it hasn't arrived yet... :\

edit: we have the same amount of posts :surprised: /random

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...