✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is it a coincidence that new single is relased on friday friday?

Guest howyousawtheworld

Coming out on Sunday here

And no offence the_gloaming but you've kind of broken with tradition by trolling your intellectual opinions on a song you haven't even heard. Let's give them a fucking chance alright? Tiresome now and not as funny as you seem to think. But if it keeps you amused.

we we we so excited

I don't think it's a coincidence. I'm calling it's going to be a Friday rip-off much like how VLV ripped off a Satriani track :lol:

:laugh3:

I hope the music of the song will be so good that we'll forget about the shitty lyrics. I doubt it though, it would have to be a masterpiece to have that effect! :P

now I can't stop singing Gaga's Bad Romance in my mind using coldplay lyrics :lol:

Coming out on Sunday here

And no offence the_gloaming but you've kind of broken with tradition by trolling your intellectual opinions on a song you haven't even heard. Let's give them a fucking chance alright? Tiresome now and not as funny as you seem to think. But if it keeps you amused.

oh come on... why so serious?

I'm just having a bit of fun with their bad lyrics.

And anyway if you haven't noticed I'm not criticizing the song itself because I haven't heard it. But I've been criticizing the lyrics, artwork, song title, and image of the band because that's what they're given us so it's all fair game. For all I know the song might be amazing, but from everything that has been shown to us which looks terrible in my opinion I'm not extremely optimistic. I'd much rather be critical of a band then just mindlessly dismiss everything they do as being amazing.

Guest howyousawtheworld
oh come on... why so serious?

I'm just having a bit of fun with their bad lyrics.

And anyway if you haven't noticed I'm not criticizing the song itself because I haven't heard it. But I've been criticizing the lyrics, artwork, song title, and image of the band because that's what they're given us so it's all fair game. For all I know the song might be amazing, but from everything that has been shown to us which looks terrible in my opinion I'm not extremely optimistic. I'd much rather be critical of a band then just mindlessly dismiss everything they do as being amazing.

Well as you've said before it's all about the music so why should anything that's been revealed bother you so much? I've not been particularly enthusiastic or excited about anything they've revealed so far but nor have I been offended by any of it because I haven't heard the music yet.