✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This place really is a dating site.

Violet

Muse should have a private concert for you both now :nod: and play unintended :dazzled:

ok, too much :lol:

Haha, maybe, but I don't think either of us would mind a private concert, especially if it's Muse. :nod: At any rate, that song does kinda fit our situation. BAHAHA. :wacky:

Roadie #43 and The Oracle's favorite adviser! How sweet! :nice:

:blush:

this thread should be subtitled "we are accidents waiting to happen"

:D

^you got it ALL wrong...

Meeting People is Easy :lol:

Lovin' the Radiohead references, guys. :tongue:

These are lovely news! Congratulations! (See what we were telling you in the thread you made some days ago? :) )

Yeah, I'll admit that it's kinda funny how this happened so soon after I made that thread. I feel like a fool now. Haha.

you should be happy you are irl couple :blank:

i have to wait to 2013 to see rebecka :( but i will be there for a year on student exchange so it should be amazing :wacky:

Eddie, you are inspiring me right now.

I'm sure that as a CPing couple, you understand the logistics of how to manage time to communicate with each other. Michael and I live in the same country, but we're still two time zones apart, and my conservative family gives us a few more hurdles to work out. We're trying not to worry about that right now, given we only got together yesterday, but it's something we're going to have to address eventually.

You and Rebecka are much farther apart than we are, and yet you guys manage to make it work, and the patience on both of your parts is outstanding. The fact that you're willing to wait all that time to see her amazes me. This gives me hope. If you two can do it, I think we can, too. Thanks. :hug:

cpharmony.com

Yep, pretty much.

ETA: Thank you so much again for all the kind words, guys. It means a lot.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm serious. There have been all these couples that have been formed here. Now, you guys can add Michael (Corkus) and me to that list. He officially asked me a little over an hour ago, and I accepted.

It's really weird how it all happened, but we're both very excited. I wasn't going to bother people here with this thing, but I'm extremely happy about it, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind. He's the one who made it Facebook official, after all. Even if he did mind, I'm pretty sure he would forgive me, because he's pretty much the sweetest guy in the world. :heart:

So yeah. HOORAY.

Awwww congrats :heart:

Eddie, you are inspiring me right now.

I'm sure that as a CPing couple, you understand the logistics of how to manage time to communicate with each other. Michael and I live in the same country, but we're still two time zones apart, and my conservative family gives us a few more hurdles to work out. We're trying not to worry about that right now, given we only got together yesterday, but it's something we're going to have to address eventually.

You and Rebecka are much farther apart than we are, and yet you guys manage to make it work, and the patience on both of your parts is outstanding. The fact that you're willing to wait all that time to see her amazes me. This gives me hope. If you two can do it, I think we can, too. Thanks. :hug:

oh :awesome: :hug:

Awwww wow, congratulations Violet and Michael! :awesome:

You sure deserve it, you too will be sooo cute together :cheesy:

I saw on Facebook, and for some reason didn't think much of it at the time. :o

Congrats Violet (and Michael), you guys are awesome for each other. :wacky:

:cheesy: :wacky:

it's not fbo yet due to real-life-involving complications, so I've been totally keeping it on the DL, but yeah. he's away at some dumb camp and gets back today <3

yeah. he's the same guy who I made the thread about 2 weeks ago. he's really great. :nice:

I must hear more details about him then. :wacky:

Oh wait, a thread? No wonder I didn't know. Today and yesterday was practically the first time I've been in the lounge in months.

Where is this thread?

it can't be considered a true thread without at least 1 Radiohead reference :lol:

pfft... so greedy when you already have someone :P :lol:

Mike you had to ruin it by mentioning them. :|

And how was that comment greedy?! :P

I must hear more details about him then. :wacky:

Oh wait, a thread? No wonder I didn't know. Today and yesterday was practically the first time I've been in the lounge in months.

Where is this thread?

ya know what, I'll just tell you the whole story on fb messages or something one day. but remind me if I forget to. ;D

Let me just post on here to warn everyone - please be very careful about online dating. You want to be sure the person can verify facts about themselves (add them on Facebook). You don't want to enter into a relationship with someone who's got a lot of pre-existing baggage. You always want to look out for scams. Skype with them first, before meeting them in person.

Never become totally enamored with someone before meeting them in person - remember, people can have an entirely different online personality!!!

I'm not saying this from personal experience (as I've had pretty good luck so far online), but I've heard stories from friends where it hasn't gone well at all.

:surprised:

You don't want to enter into a relationship with someone who's got a lot of pre-existing baggage. You always want to look out for scams. Skype with them first, before meeting them in person.

Never become totally enamored with someone before meeting them in person - remember, people can have an entirely different online personality!!!

yeah. even if you skype them, you'll never get to totally know them tho unless you meet them in person.

now the question for myself is not when can l find my cping boyfran but IF l can find a cping boyfrann :lol:

Let me just post on here to warn everyone - please be very careful about online dating. You want to be sure the person can verify facts about themselves (add them on Facebook). You don't want to enter into a relationship with someone who's got a lot of pre-existing baggage. You always want to look out for scams. Skype with them first, before meeting them in person.

I'm not saying this from personal experience (as I've had pretty good luck so far online), but I've heard stories from friends where it hasn't gone well at all.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't go into something like that without precautions. Michael and I Skype quite frequently, and we were Facebook friends long before any of this happened. We're pretty much taking time right now to get to know each other better.

Thank you for the warning, though, Jay. It's so true. You have to be careful.