✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter Announcement

berrywoman

Guest howyousawtheworld

Just saw that.

The new book will be called

Harry Potter and the Quest For Employment

After graduating from Hogwarts, Harry, like fellow Hogwarts graduates, finds himself in difficult economic conditions which is severely restricting his job opportunities. How much longer can Harry take serving customers at Tesco's tills before he is swamped by the evil cloak of depression?

Just saw that.

The new book will be called

Harry Potter and the Quest For Employment

After graduating from Hogwarts, Harry, like fellow Hogwarts graduates, finds himself in difficult economic conditions which is severely restricting his job opportunities. How much longer can Harry take serving customers at Tesco's tills before he is swamped by the evil cloak of depression?

:laugh3:

It would be the logical step, considering a "sequel" isn't really an option for obvious reasons.

I think you're right! Maybe she'll do a series, starting when Harry's parents were at Hogwarts right through to when they were killed.

It could incorporate the rise of Voldemort as well...

I think you're right! Maybe she'll do a series, starting when Harry's parents were at Hogwarts right through to when they were killed.

It could incorporate the rise of Voldemort as well...

Exactly. A bit like they did with Star Wars, although hopefully in a much better fashion.;)

I personally hope she leaves the series alone and starts something else, I would much rather see a new series with different characters.

The only one of the new Star Wars films worth watching was Episode 3, the first 2 were awful, also Voldemort is a better villian than Darth Vader by far, but then the Emperor makes Voldemort look like a fluffy kitten in the evil stakes himself.

Maybe it's like a Harry/Dumbledore romance?

Potter + Dumbledore = Pottermore? :lol:

I lol'd

Well, it would be interesting if she made a prequel, but if she really did, I would prefer to have it AFTER the HP7P2's release, since by then we gonna be orphans of Harry Potter =(

The only one of the new Star Wars films worth watching was Episode 3, the first 2 were awful

I agree. Episode 3, while still poor in comparison to episodes 4, 5 and 6, was a massive improvement on 1 and 2, which were abysmal.;)

also Voldemort is a better villian than Darth Vader by far

Well let's face it, Darth Vader sounded more like a perv than a villain.:lol: