🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

yeah..

worst EPISODE EVAR!

hey, i love w.a.s.t.e... trust my life to em

WOO WOO WOO! SKYDOME CONCERT WOOWOO

anyone here know what time it starts and whatnot? because i think it starts at 7:30 with kid koala and then radiohead around 8:30 till 11.. but i have to get that confirmed..

anyone? anyone?

IM SO HAPPY OH SO HAPPY!

AAAAH IT WAS SO GREAT!

THEY PLAYED SO WELL AND I WAS FREAKIN Out BUT BY THE TIME they came on stage, my legs were so stiff so i couldnt really move

god PIT SUCKS WHEN YOURE SHORT!

ACK i hate that.. so many tall people around and all of em six feet!

KID KOALA was so great also.. he really made me happy

aw damn.. thom was dancing like a mad man and was so cool doing it.. and i loved all his expressions.. but during the show, someone passed out and he had to stop but the funny thing is that he never missed a beat when he re started ! WHOA.. its like a robot

some people are just so crazy in the pit.. mmmm i didnt get to see colin much AW.. :kiss:

me and charlie got some pics.. dont know if theyll turn out but when i get them back, i'll post them up!

it wouldve been better though, if i was as tall as those other people... BUT IM STILL HAPPY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Both my friend and I saw our first Radiohead concert, and we thought it kicked ass. I personally thought they played a bit too much from their new album, but it was good to hear the classics in full force near the end. Wished they played Street Spirit or Lucky, though.... :angry:

Other highlights:

-That annoying "Marry Me Thom"//"Play Pulk/Pull" sign that blocked our view every now and then.

-Way too many people smoking weed next to me...

-The two people that collapsed on the pit, one behind me.. and one that made the band stop singing, and made Thom ask to get some help for that girl...

-Idioteque, Paranoid Android, Sail To The Moon, Karma Police and Everything In It's Right Place kicked ass!

yea! i saw that sign!

so many people passed out eh? and the mashing! that was so funny!

omg. dandy andy and me are so freakin short then there were these guys who were like 7 feet tall infront of us. and the guy had a backpack on and that got me so pissed off. who brings a backpack to a concert? especially when your in the pit?!!? retardedness...

Alot of people were smoking..i couldn't breathe! soo much weed! WEED EVERYWHERE

PEOPLE SPILT BEER ON MY HEAD! AND ON MY FACE! I went home smelling like beer and weed, isn't that fun! hahaha

it was cool.

kid koala was REALLY good!!!!