✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

• 2 weeks later...

ahhhhhh, the only tickets they have available are balcony seating, im not going to pay that much to sit up there, hell no. I guess ill wait for waste.

Is waste reliable?/???? and at what time should i buy them on waste???????

trust waste.. i did

but make sure you're online early and check frequently (register an account)

theyre so great when i want to get away from ticket(bastard)master

i love w.a.s.t.e! and i got my nice shirts recently from the shop.. eeeee

From Greenplastic:

Lack of updates and ticket info

July 19, 2003 03:36 PM

One question I get often is whether or not tickets bought through w.a.s.t.e. are any better than ones from Ticketmaster. The simple answer is yes. The venue allows w.a.s.t.e. the best seats in the house but they have to take an allocation from every area also (like pit, lawn, seating, etc...). So, in most cases, tickets bought through w.a.s.t.e. will be better.

Mel from w.a.s.t.e. told us the following: "If the venue is all General Admission then 'best' becomes whether you are prepared to queue. For reserved seating we (w.a.s.t.e.) try to get as close to stage as possible at all times. Unfortunately I can't guarantee this 100% and what constitutes best often differs from person to person."

dandy andy says:

im not sure as to whether the ticket prices change... they did (veryslightly) for mine, i was expecting the ones advertised on ticketmaster.. I CANT REMEMBER though..

have to draw up my receipts and come back

• 2 weeks later...