January 18, 200818 yr Yeah I saw it up on atease. I put the M.I.A. album on my mp3 player...not completely into it yet, but I am enjoying it somewhat.
January 18, 200818 yr Ooh the new one, Kala, or the older one? I love Kala. it's really fun. it's very un-mainstream but it has some great songs.
January 18, 200818 yr Yeah Kala. Just downloaded real player, so now I'll listen to this show. p.s. I love Radiohead they are much awesome
January 18, 200818 yr tracklist for those who care Thursday 17th January 19:00 MIA - 'Paper Planes' (XL) The Bug - 'Poison Dart' (South Rawkus remix) (Ninja Tune) Kings of Leon - 'Charmer' (Sony) Sonic Youth - 'Youth Against Fascism' (DGC) !!! - 'Heart Of Hearts' (Warp) Modeselektor - 'The Dark Side Of The Sun' (BPitch) Os Mutantes - 'A Minha Menina' (.) Hottest Record In The World Burial - 'Archangel' (Hyperdub) Sugar Bear - 'Dont Scandalize Me' (Solid State) Happy Mondays - 'Wrote For Luck' (Factory) 20:00 AFX - 'Crying In Your Face' (DGC) Bass Clef - 'Ballad of The Broken' (.) XTC - 'Sgt Rock (Is Going To Help Me)' (Virgin) Holy F*** - 'Lovely Allen' (Young Turks) Jorge Ben - 'Umba-bara-uma' (Philips) Carl Craig - 'Demented (Laurent Garnier Edit)' (Planet E) Jonny from the band on the phone Tomas Anderson - 'Happy Happy' (Bpitch) The Damned - 'New Rose' (Stiff) Asian Dub Foundation - 'Naxalite' (London) Iron And Wine - 'The Devil Never Sleeps' (Sub Pop) Konono No1 - 'Lufuala Ndonga' (Hyperdub) Grizzly Bear - 'He Hit Me (It Felt Like A Kiss)' (Warp)
January 18, 200818 yr I just went to youtube..and you see a ' videos being watched right now' 3 out of 4 were radiohead videos :nice: Good to see a lot of people watch these videos :D
January 18, 200818 yr ah I missed that podcast :D hahah oh dear Radiohead on the radio. listening now I enjoy the new M.I.A. Album listened to it a lot when it was released. got played on the radio pretty much. Grizzly Bear! they're luvley great playlist!
January 18, 200818 yr some great pics form the gig here audio of the gig if somepne doesn't have it yet http://www.megaupload.com/fi/?d=FJDO91U1
January 18, 200818 yr I like to speak bad grammar. did you notice "more awesomer" on Facebook? :laugh4: tracklist for those who care Thursday 17th January 19:00 MIA - 'Paper Planes' (XL) The Bug - 'Poison Dart' (South Rawkus remix) (Ninja Tune) Kings of Leon - 'Charmer' (Sony) Sonic Youth - 'Youth Against Fascism' (DGC) !!! - 'Heart Of Hearts' (Warp) Modeselektor - 'The Dark Side Of The Sun' (BPitch) Os Mutantes - 'A Minha Menina' (.) Hottest Record In The World Burial - 'Archangel' (Hyperdub) Sugar Bear - 'Dont Scandalize Me' (Solid State) Happy Mondays - 'Wrote For Luck' (Factory) 20:00 AFX - 'Crying In Your Face' (DGC) Bass Clef - 'Ballad of The Broken' (.) XTC - 'Sgt Rock (Is Going To Help Me)' (Virgin) Holy F*** - 'Lovely Allen' (Young Turks) Jorge Ben - 'Umba-bara-uma' (Philips) Carl Craig - 'Demented (Laurent Garnier Edit)' (Planet E) Jonny from the band on the phone Tomas Anderson - 'Happy Happy' (Bpitch) The Damned - 'New Rose' (Stiff) Asian Dub Foundation - 'Naxalite' (London) Iron And Wine - 'The Devil Never Sleeps' (Sub Pop) Konono No1 - 'Lufuala Ndonga' (Hyperdub) Grizzly Bear - 'He Hit Me (It Felt Like A Kiss)' (Warp) *downloads* Ella, great posters. Melikes. :)
January 18, 200818 yr This broadcast was fantastic : Jigsaw, YAWA, Ladder, Anthem, Arpeggi = !!!!!!!!!! And I finally got my Jigsaw Falling Into Place CD AND Vinyl.
January 18, 200818 yr can anybody upload this MIA album please? http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2223265&postcount=4586
January 19, 200818 yr Yeah Kala. Just downloaded real player, so now I'll listen to this show. p.s. I love Radiohead they are much awesome Get rid of Real Player and install Real Alternative: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm It doesn't try and take over control of your media settings ;)
January 19, 200818 yr ^i did the same. because i generally hate real player. i need it only for bbc :P
January 19, 200818 yr If you hate it, then get rid of it and install Real Alternative. It also includes Media Player Classic (basically a clone of windows media player v6) which has dvd de-coders built in, so you can watch dvds, as well as other real media files. Just my 2 cents, you can keep real player if you want to.
January 19, 200818 yr But if you did, as one of the major weaknesses of windows XP (And some versions of Vista for that matter) don't come with DVD de-coding software as standard. I think it comes down to a court ruling about competition, bought on by everybody's favourite media player, Real Player, moaning that if windows media player had dvd de-coding built into it, then it wouldn't be fair, as someone might want to pay £20 a month to have a decent real player which can play dvds
January 19, 200818 yr Dunno if there are people around who are not familiar with the famous Meeting People Is Easy rockumentary film about Radiohead yet, or simply haven't seen it yet. But you can WATCH it HERE
January 20, 200818 yr Great rockumentary. You have to be a Radiohead fan to get any enjoyment out of it though.
January 20, 200818 yr I have the DVD. hey there was top 10 Radiohead on MTV (creep was no. 1 haha) but anywho there was I might Be Wrong video and it looks like they've shot it the same day they had the photoshoot around the table in that wide spaced room. you know the pics with thom under the table. The room flashes in the video too. Thom's got the same clothes. I just noticed that, I bet you all knew that already hehe :P this video I mean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drig8Dgh7Rwcould it be the same place the photo with Thom earing the Nein non non - shirt???
January 20, 200818 yr I also have the DVD, and I'm quite glad it includes live footage of Pearly* : I really love this song. Plus the band working on/creating How To Disappear Completely, Life In A Glasshouse, Nude and Big Boots (kinda sad when I think about it)
Create an account or sign in to comment