✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Oh dear. I just got a copy of the new Rolling Stone (the one with just Thom on the cover). It's a great interview with some great pictures as well but arrgghh I can't believe they put a Pablo-Honey era horror movie Thom photo in the article!! Like big poofy bleached hair and unbuttoned shirt and weird facial expression :freak:

I'll try to scan it in about 1/2 an hour.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

RADIOHEAD TO PLAY SPECIAL BBC 'IN RAINBOWS 'GIG

Radiohead are in the process of organising a special “In Rainbows” concert for the BBC.

Bassist Colin Greenwood announced on Stuart Maconie and Mark Radcliffe’s Radio 2 show last night (January 24) that planning had just begun for the event.

Greenwood explained: “We only started talking about it yesterday in the meeting so we are getting some plans together to play a show and play some songs from the record for the BBC.”

The bassist also told 6Music’s Marc Riley how thrilled the band were with their performance at their tiny, free show at London’s 93 Feet East (January 16), saying: “It was like playing a little club, standing next to each other, we played “The Bends” and seeing my brother Jonny slashing through that song was just brilliant.”

Oh man Erin you're right ... sorry I had to run cause I had a violin lesson. And then I spent a fucking hour trying to get into my dad's computer so I could use the scanner! but he changed his password!!! arghhhh!!

So, uh, sorry .... no scans :bigcry:

We'll just have to wait for an ateaser. Though I know it only came out in NY and LA today.

Hehe....all to myself then :P

Thom Yorke worked as a builder for two weeks last summer, he has revealed. Thom did a fortnight’s manual labour helping out a friend, which he admits was “difficult.”

However, Yorke said the experience made him realise how easy he had it being in a band. “It’s not that fucking difficult”, he said. “I went and worked on my friend’s building site for two weeks over the summer, smashing bricks and stuff. “That was difficult. But it was nice smashing stuff up”, he told Rolling Stone.

How sweet :nice: I'd like to see thom doing that :p