✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Awesome! It is a great album. Besides High and Dry are there any other songs that stand you that you like a lot?

From The Bends I also like Fake Plastic Trees a lot, and The Bends, and... all of them are great! Besides that, I didn't quite get into OK Computer yet, but for example I like Karma Police; and from In Rainbows my favorites are Videotape and 15 Step.

thanks, geez everyone is so nice in this thread

That's what I also noticed! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :nice:

And I'm listening to The Bends again now! :)

From The Bends I also like Fake Plastic Trees a lot, and The Bends, and... all of them are great! Besides that, I didn't quite get into OK Computer yet, but for example I like Karma Police; and from In Rainbows my favorites are Videotape and 15 Step.

That's what I also noticed! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :nice:

And I'm listening to The Bends again now! :)

off of OK Computer I'd give Let Down, No Surprises and The Tourist another listen to... great songs.

+ Exit Music (For a Film). Thom's voice in the climax is breathtaking.

that was actually one of the first Radiohead songs that I liked, before I actually got into the band. I remember my brother's friend showing me OK Computer and I thought, this is really depressing, especially the vocals. I did love Karma Police though. I remember loving Exit Music because of the vocals, and how the drums come in... it was just so good. To this day I find the song very nostalgic.

The first song off of OK Computer I really loved was Subterranean Homesick Alien.....but that slowly changed and now the Tourist and Exit are my favourite.

Man I haven't listened to that album for a long time. I've mostly been listening to IR and Amnesiac lately.

ok, i know this is a girly question but how many times do i have to listen to Fake Plastic until i won't cry? It's so beautiful and epic i just crumble.
Many. I still cry sometimes when I hear it.

Edit - and also being the newbie what is there typical set list for a gig? or maybe they dont have a typical set list. now i wish i was in Chile
Nope, they have a different setlist each time they play, like others have said. During the IR tour, the songs they played most often were: Idiotheque, TNA, EEIRP, PA and the whole In Rainbows album, of course.

And the Japanese get the rarest stuff like Bulletproof, Talk Show Host and Blow fucking Out. I wanted to apparate in Tokyo when I heard they played it.

Really? I hadn't heard that little bit of trivia before.

Me neither.

i got some itunes gift cards, and im trying to decide between buying "ok computer" and "kid a." any suggestions?

perhaps try the 30 second clips for each or something and see which you like better. If this is your first time listening to either albums, I'd recommend OK Computer. Kid A is difficult to get into at first and took me many listens to to get into it

i got some itunes gift cards, and im trying to decide between buying "ok computer" and "kid a." any suggestions?

Well I personally am greatly biased towards Kid A. Both are great, but Kid A is probably my favourite album that I have ever listened to.