✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I find it funny the whole thread. I mean he's entitled to his opinion, but I kind of hate threads that just go attacking other bands.... is there really a need and what's the point? What is it really going to accomplish? He's not going to change my opinion, and I won't change his... it's a pointless thread.

Does anyone else just looove "Treefingers"?

I know it's instrumental and usually just considered a bridge between "How To Disappear" and "Optimistic", but I absolutely love it. It's so haunting and so ambient, it's one of the more creative pieces of music on the album!

Does anyone else just looove "Treefingers"?

I know it's instrumental and usually just considered a bridge between "How To Disappear" and "Optimistic", but I absolutely love it. It's so haunting and so ambient, it's one of the more creative pieces of music on the album!

i used to think that Treefingers was just a waste of time on the album. Honestly I consider it now one of the most essential songs on Kid A. Just following HTDC, it's just so good. To me it's one of those songs that it kind of creepy/comforting while listening to late at night. Definitely an underrated/under appreciated song

I do love Treefingers. I was actually kind of stunned when I found out a lot of RH fans think it's one of their lesser songs.

People tend to discard intrumentals quickly, but the song is pure genius.

Oh what else was I going to say. Right. Treefingers is very unifying of HTDC and MPS, too. And I suppose even a little bit EIIRP and Kid A.

It is an anchor, I suppose you could say.

I agree. It has little bits of other songs seemingly mixed in to make it tie the whole album together. I actually have listened to that song individually more times than any other song on the album I think.

i used to think that Treefingers was just a waste of time on the album. Honestly I consider it now one of the most essential songs on Kid A. Just following HTDC, it's just so good. To me it's one of those songs that it kind of creepy/comforting while listening to late at night. Definitely an underrated/under appreciated song

Yeah, it's the type of song that's best if you just close your eyes...or better yet turn on a really good visualizer and just go places

I nod off to Climbing Up The Walls:heart:

It's always best when the light is off

It's always better on the outside

Fifteen blows to the back of your head

Fifteen blows to your mind

So lock the kids up safe tonight

Shut the eyes in the cupboard

I've got the smell of a local man

Who's got the loneliest fear

That either way you turn

I'll be there

Open up your skull

I'll be there

:whatever:

I agree so much. Whenever I listen to How to Disappear Completely, I have to listen to Treefingers after. They're like twins.