✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

man, how great would that be, that a week before a show you're just dying to go to, someone drops an opportunity in your lap. what a great present.

I may not be able to go :bigcry: but heck I don't mind going on my own and beign robbed :bigcry:

to eglantine, how can I contact him?

That is fucking cool. I can't wait to play Radiohead for my kids.

I liked them as a kid, but didn't really 'understand' them (which was probably a good thing; I think I would have become an even more awkward and pensive child otherwise), so it was really fun to continually rediscover the same songs as I learned more about the meanings and paid attention to the composition. And, of course, Radiohead have some great soundscapes!

a behind the scenes look at the grammy performance... this is awesome!!

Part of me wanted to join a marching band right after that performance. Thanks for sharing! :o

I've been reading this thread for a few weeks, but I've never posted :/ I suppose I should break my silence...

Welcome, i am a newbie too here. in this thread. everyone is nice. i am jealous of the south american people!!!

my kids are 9 and 11 and karma police is on their ipods, my hubby is excited something other than coldplay and eric clapton is on the ipod speakers

marching bands were not "in" when i was a kid but holy crap would you kill to be one of those kids! you pretty much reached your peak perfoming with RH, where do you go from there?

the vid was fab. "U2 was medicore" haahahah and i was a big fan of Fleetwood Mac. Tusk is amazing live. yes saw them too!!