✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Also when replying to people I sort of feel strange saying the screen name, so i just wanted to see what some of you guys first names are. (Already know Briggins and eglantine [nina]), but not the others, or i don't remember :P (if you don't want to post you can send a PM)

I'm Julie :nice:

hey did the bbc record the reading performance or leeds? cos whereever i look on youtube it all says Leeds but they didnt do Creep at leeds..............

was having a look at atease and they've been very critical of thom's vocal performance at reading, people were saying he turned the show into some pop punk gig. someone raised the very interesting point that radiohead had become "critic proof". do we agree?

they didnt actually do a never heard before song did they? NME was talking crap. some other music sites were saying they played something new after these are my twisted words. can anybody confirm?

hey did the bbc record the reading performance or leeds? cos whereever i look on youtube it all says Leeds but they didnt do Creep at leeds..............

was having a look at atease and they've been very critical of thom's vocal performance at reading, people were saying he turned the show into some pop punk gig. someone raised the very interesting point that radiohead had become "critic proof". do we agree?

they didnt actually do a never heard before song did they? NME was talking crap. some other music sites were saying they played something new after these are my twisted words. can anybody confirm?

well a member of atease said that there were no new song played (besides Twisted Words). Also if there was a new song atease would be going crazy. I do agree that Thom's voice was a bit off especailly during Creep, but hey... that's what makes him human. I find it kind of cool that his voice sometimes cracks.

Full BBC3 coverage of Radiohead @ Reading 2009[/url]

aww man, well this sucks! :(

I did manage to find this... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibVISzyedaU]YouTube - Radiohead at Leeds Fest 09 Part 1[/ame]

lets hope it stays! :)

edit: and eventhough the fool who uploaded it has the wrong Fest on there... lol we all know this is Reading... opening number :) classic moment in Radiohead history!

aww man, well this sucks! :(

I did manage to find this... :)

YouTube - Radiohead at Leeds Fest 09 Part 1

lets hope it stays! :)

edit: and eventhough the fool who uploaded it has the wrong Fest on there... lol we all know this is Reading... opening number :) classic moment in Radiohead history!

i've already seen that before, but I gotta say again that that version of the National Anthem is epic!