✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This is apparently "ugly".

The Mad Hatter

http://gofugyourself.com/fugaway-05-2007

What the hell.

I mean, it doesn't make her look "skinny" or anything, but it's not ugly or horrible. She doesn't look like some monster behemoth fatty that's going to roll over and crush everyone with her fatty mcfatness.

I personally think she looks great...I kind of like the tummy she has going on. You know, the normal bit of pudge that kind of sits there on the stomach on pretty much everyone?

WHY is it that women are expected to look skinny or incredibly small anyway?

What's wrong with showing off hips, or having them?

Why is there such a rebellion against the female shape?

http://gofugyourself.com/fugaway-05-2007

What the hell.

I mean, it doesn't make her look "skinny" or anything, but it's not ugly or horrible. She doesn't look like some monster behemoth fatty that's going to roll over and crush everyone with her fatty mcfatness.

I personally think she looks great...I kind of like the tummy she has going on. You know, the normal bit of pudge that kind of sits there on the stomach on pretty much everyone?

WHY is it that women are expected to look skinny or incredibly small anyway?

What's wrong with showing off hips, or having them?

Why is there such a rebellion against the female shape?

the medias love and interest only in all hen of luxury supermodels singers actresses beautiful and not more .

because the people love only superficiality in life, this people famous and is only this made buy this newpaper crap grossip .

but is sad because this girl kelly will be insulted in the world of showbiz just read what people have written on this article. in gofugyourself.com love only the Famous Hot

I don't see how that's a rebellion of feminine form at all, really. If you meant the comment about the skinny jeans, that's just mainstream fashion right now. There's buttloads of alternate fashions that embrace it.

You'd think in 2011 we would have gotten over this kind of thing, but sadly there are still people in the world obsessed with other people's appearances. How pathetic.

We're human beings. We're flawed. Some people never learn.

l've nothing againat her body type, but yeah she could've worn a far better outfit.

That outfit she wore didn't give justice to her body.

:nod:

You'd think in 2011 we would have gotten over this kind of thing, but sadly there are still people in the world obsessed with other people's appearances. How pathetic.

That article was written in 2007 though.

Not that people aren't still obsessed. :|

I've seen dress of this way in his concert Kim Wilde

and you know is one of most beautiful woman in the world to try to change the world of showbiz with his perfect women stereotypes to live in a perfect world, but it's hard

kim Wilde - perfect girl

http://www.wat.tv/video/kim-wilde-perfect-girl-13a94_2ey2j_.html

the perfects girls want absolutely be perfect girls and although they are needs of the puppets stupids decorative objects of a real sexy woman who has lot of personality example in a clip .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7zmMXb70oA]YouTube - ‪Kim Wilde - Lights Down Low (Official Video)‬‏[/ame]

she is not bored now she sings for her husband and his children

I think most people look stupid in skinny jeans, Kelly included.

But that's an opinion made with the fashion sense I lack. Couldn't give a shit about anyone's weight.

I can't see anything wrong with her jeans, I may agree only with the comments about the top with the stripes - I would have chosen sth looser as well. Anyway, the overall impression is that she looks very nice, and all the items she's wearing (shoes included) match pretty well.