✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Theme/Artwork

So, I'm just curious...compared to the theme/artwork on past albums, how does the LP5 theme/art we've seen so far measure up? I don't know why, but this is starting to seem like a revamped version of X&Y as far as the theme is concerned. (and that's not necessarily a bad thing.) Or maybe the whole thing with the space and the colors and the technology and graffiti is messing with me! Lol. What do you guys think?

I redone my Artwork :P

Front:

untitledupu.png

Back:

coldplayback.png

I cant help thinking but when i uploaded it i got a Picture i never seen before its not even mine and French.

Someone able to Translate? XD

untitledgeg.png

and that now...what the?

untitledwzw.png

I get million of Random Pictures even Private ones...it must be a bug.

Sorry for the Offtopic xD

I cant help thinking but when i uploaded it i got a Picture i never seen before its not even mine and French.

untitledgeg.png

seems like youtube comments :P

untitledgeg.png

untitledgeg.png

It's Romanian:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not really? -.-

Although he was my first mix I think it's pretty ok ;) not perfect for that could not get out but at least it's not delayed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok :P at first delayed and it is less stressful to day say that you made​​?

if it is stressful not understand dc bother you most commented -.-

I've made in Sony Vegas

Lord, you take everything bad name? He does and pi mess ... I said that in early is a little tiring. But I congratulate him, it's hard to make a mix, especially as many live sites as you did. >.>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hmmm for the express so that you can not take it otherwise?

and give BN ms.

uh when I do see it as an e;) do not like people who comment before they do and what I did ^ ^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------