✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris should make a solo album?

Blakexy1125

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love Theme? :thinking:

Yep something he wrote for a Japonese (?) movie some time ago... It was not the best soundtrack I ever heard, but I was quite impressed tbh, it sounded really good.

Edit : Ooops it's called the "Romance Theme" in fact. And it's here : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZRXd_sYCsY&feature=channel_video_title]‪Guy Romance Theme - The Longest Night in Shanghai Soundtrack‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yep something he wrote for a Japonese (?) movie some time ago... It was not the best soundtrack I ever heard, but I was quite impressed tbh, it sounded really good.

Edit : Ooops it's called the "Romance Theme" in fact. And it's here :

Ah, okay. I actually found it on YT just before you posted :P

The song isn't bad, actually :cool:

I'm pretty impressed with Romance Theme, I didn't know about that. :wideeyed:

I also hope Chris keeps with the band and don't go on solo (at least this early). The members can be good individualy but are way better working together, I am sure. I just think the whole concept would be lost if Chris went on solo, not saying his a bad singer, no no... it's just that Chris -> Coldplay, no way out.

Now, if some decide to work on its own, I think Guy would be the first. He's more musically active and ambicious... and has his own studio man!

no no no!!

maybe his 50s.. for earning money. but he won't need any money in his 50s. because his wife is Gwyneth and of course he is Chris. they have trillions.

maybe they release a wife-husband CD. Will there be a CD in 2030? I have no idea.

Umm, no, in my opinion.

I think Coldplay's song-writing process is pretty much a team effort anyway. Chris writes up the lyrics and then they all spend time crafting them and making them better. Besides, he needs someone to keep his craziness in check :laugh4:

But a piano album = :dazzled:

Yes please!

Coldplay doesn't have to end in order for Chris to make a solo album either. Lots of bands stay together because the individual members are free to explore things that might not fit the band, not despite it.

I still say he'd be lost without the others, but a solo release wouldn't mean Coldplay had retired.

Yes please!

Coldplay doesn't have to end in order for Chris to make a solo album either. Lots of bands stay together because the individual members are free to explore things that might not fit the band, not despite it.

I still say he'd be lost without the others, but a solo release wouldn't mean Coldplay had retired.

Yeah, you'r right. Phil Collins is an example.

no no no!!

maybe his 50s.. for earning money. but he won't need any money in his 50s. because his wife is Gwyneth and of course he is Chris. they have trillions.

maybe they release a wife-husband CD. Will there be a CD in 2030? I have no idea.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DlvxYmBHYo]‪Ricky Gervais and Chris Martin‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Ah yes the band coldplay is Gwyneth & Chris

Wedding Bells is a song coldplay only

Guest howyousawtheworld

If him performing Wedding Bells on piano or guitar alone is anything to go by then errr no. He's done some beautiful versions of Coldplay's songs by himself but Wedding Bells is just god awful. I hope it never sees the light of day again!