✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A warm hello from Brazil

MrsBerry

Hello people ! I´m Denise, 30 years old and I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I saw Coldplay live a couple of months ago and it was amazing. My fiancee plays bass and I play piano (well, I used to play). I really love when he plays Clocks for me ;) Hope to make good friends here !!

Hi Denise? "Tudo Bem??" ;)

I´m going to write in English, so everyone will understand.

I´m from Rio de Janeiro and I´m 16 years old. I also saw Coldplay live :) , and it was the best...I love them so much!!

:blush:

My favourite song is Clocks too...And when Chris play it, I feel out of myself...It´s so amazing, isn´t? I wish I could play the piano...I just know "Noite Feliz"... But I haven´t got time to practice, because I study a lot...

So, did you buy the DVD, Live 2003? It´s really cool :cool: !!

You will enjoy this group, everybody is supernice

See ya!

Juliana

xxoo

Well, it´s not a joke that my fiancee plays bass and I play piano. There´s nothing I can do if you don´t believe it. Oh, there is... I can post his picture playing with his friends...

and i bet we'll all laugh if it's coldplay....

This is my love. My fave bass player. I´m sorry that you took my username so seriously. Life is for living and having fun !

Go fix your cd player or something ! You just annoy me

its already fixed

sorry?

guy is just the coolest cat around

Hey, I´m not the only Guy fan in this board. Why don´t you go pick on someone else ?

Denise, don't pay attention to him! Just relax and enjoy the board! Welcome by the way! :lol:

Denise' date=' don't pay attention to him! Just relax and enjoy the board! Welcome by the way! :lol:[/quote']

I don´t know, I must have some kind of "black cloud" when I sign in to messageboards.

There's always someone picking on me when I post the first message. Is it so wrong to be a nice person?

The good thing is there's always great people to talk to :) Thanks to all who were very friendly at the beggining. :)