✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It's my brother's birthday

Megalomania

Quick, grab some markers, make up one! Be the artist! Add clippings, photos, something neat, and there you go - one of a kind birthday card!;)

I'm not an artist though. :bomb: Maybe I'll just print one from the computer. :anxious:

or do the bart, sing him something (ref. the simpsons/michael jackson).

:uhoh:

i dunno.

I can't sing either. :bigcry:

OHSHIT I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT HIS PRESENT TOO :wreck:

Don't get him anything today so then he'll get kind of sad.

But then get him something amazing tomorrow and say you were only joking with him ;D

I have the best ideas ever :|

Haha I like that idea! :lol:

Happy birthday.

Thanks Reilly! :wacky:

It doesnt matter if you are not an artist. You could TRY it..that would be more personally than just to print something with your computer!!

Trust me, he'd be a lot happier with one I made from the computer.~

OK DISASTER AVERTED. Turns out my dad had already given him the card this morning. :|

And I wrapped his present, I'll give it to him in a bit. It's a little silver lego brick that I stole from him when I was little (and now he's 18, so it's kind of like a going away present from childhood. :) ) and it's in an iPod box. :lol:

And I wrapped his present, I'll give it to him in a bit. It's a little silver lego brick that I stole from him when I was little (and now he's 18, so it's kind of like a going away present from childhood. :) ) and it's in an iPod box. :lol:

Cute! And happy birthday for your brother!

Genious!

OK DISASTER AVERTED. Turns out my dad had already given him the card this morning. :|

:lol: nice idea this "going away present from childhood" !! :wacko: