• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

I miss when everyone would be posting so fast that by the time I replied it'd be out of conversation, it was so much fun, but I guess people are busy now and Coldplay aren't releasing touring etc. :(

:nod:

:shame:

:disappointed:

:cry:

:bigcry:

^ :nod: :cry:

But they just say the forum was more active in the past, it's not rude towards us :)

Oh, no, that's not what I meant :embarrassed: I didn't mean that they were rude towards us, I meant that I may be rude towards them by saying that they sound like granpas

To the eyes of a new coldplaying member, you sound like the annoying granpas who are always complaining about "In my times, ....."

It may be rude from me, but that's how it feels like :|

Haha! It was only less than a year ago that I joined...but maybe we're starting to sound like the oldies who have been here for years and years...:P

We better get out the rocking chairs and pipes then ay old chap? ;):P

Er...what was that? Oh...yes...what was I saying...oh yeah...these younger fellers here needa be taught a lesson r' two 'bout talking that way to their elders...now where'd I put my knitting needles...

Er...what was that? Oh...yes...what was I saying...oh yeah...these younger fellers here needa be taught a lesson r' two 'bout talking that way to their elders...now where'd I put my knitting needles...

I know, teenagers these days, NO respect, walkin round with their... What's it called.... Drag? Oh no, swag, walking round with their swag!

I know, teenagers these days, NO respect, walkin round with their... What's it called.... Drag? Oh no, swag, walking round with their swag!

Yes yes, saying that thing they say...erm...what was it...yoga...no...yoda....Lolo...yola.......yodo.......yolo...yes...yolo I think it was.

:uhoh:

:sneaky:

Yes yes, saying that thing they say...erm...what was it...yoga...no...yoda....Lolo...yola.......yodo.......yolo...yes...yolo I think it was.

I know, always shortening their words and phrases. You don't hear Chris Martin singing YOLO do ya???

:sneaky:

I know, always shortening their words and phrases. You don't hear Chris Martin singing YOLO do ya???

Well doesn't he sing "look at the stars, look how they shine for you ,and everything you do, yeah they were all YOLO"? Though my hearing's not what it once was...so he might be saying yellow...