✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ColdplayingfromKansas

Well doesn't he sing "look at the stars, look how they shine for you ,and everything you do, yeah they were all YOLO"? Though my hearing's not what it once was...so he might be saying yellow...

Yellow, why would it be Yellow, it must be YOLO.

Is it Coldplay that sing Gangnam Style?

I know that Psy fellow sings a song called Paradise, it's rather catchy, para para paradise. :nod:

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Yellow, why would it be Yellow, it must be YOLO.

Is it Coldplay that sing Gangnam Style?

I know that Psy fellow sings a song called Paradise, it's rather catchy, para para paradise. :nod:

Hm....yes. I do believe Coldplay also sings that one song...what's it called? It's something Spanish sounding...

That feeling you get when you have finally finished something fun and enjoyable.

I finished my first album(Where I play guitar) and it came down to 10 songs. I began work on a second before the 1st one was halfway done! :lol: So now to move on to the revolutionary themed 2nd album inspired by Viva La Vida. :P

Finally got the avatar I've wanted for a long time. Which is now in my signature. It's the one of New York.

Listen to Just Say Yes. I swear, that piano noise is heaven like. And Gary, amazing as usual. Best performance of the song hands down. I love looking at my signature picture, with the sun breaking over the city at dusk, and listening to that song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l87SZmMEoE]Snow Patrol Just Say Yes Chasing Cars Sons and Daughters Concert - YouTube[/ame]