✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ColdplayingfromKansas

Okay, so recently I have been struggling to find a way to communicate, or even just let out, how I am feeling. I've tried telling people, I have tried writing it down but nothing seems to really make me feel I've said or done anything about my emotions. I'm not saying as in how I feel for someone, like a crush, just my thoughts, whether I am happy or sad ect.

I think I'm gonna put everything into a little comic book, draw everything, maybe add the odd superhero, combining my need to express and release my thoughts and my love for drawing.

I wasn't sure to put this in this thread or the what are you thinking thread

:| :escaping3:

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Okay, so I watched the amazing spiderman for the ten billionth time today (I got some evil glares from the family as I spoke along with the characters...) and I like the spiderman movies and cartoons and comic books, but I can only read the comic books on the Internet because I can't find a shop here that sells spiderman comics, wtf. I will find a shop that sells them!! There's nothing better than reading a good old comic book, I hate that most comic books are all about the free toys nowadays "with issue 2, a plastic web slinger that doesn't work :awesome:" :|.

The comic books could actually give me some inspiration for my comic book that I'm creating... Which is coming along alright I suppose. I've only really just introduced the main character (she, yes she!, is representing my thoughts and feelings and will make my life more interesting:P), there are a few characters in the background but now the action is just starting so here we goooo....

Spongebob here, at your service! :) Please, whatever you do, use ficticious characters! :laugh3: It's rough being a sponge..

ten billionth view of The Amazing Spiderman!?! IIEEEE!!! :rolleyes::laugh3: It gets to the point where you begin noticing all the nuances, good for artists in training I would think as well. Enjoy, follow what you love and you'll be great.;)

Thank you:nice:.

I want to see spiderman in the next avengers movie but it ain't gonna happen.... (Except in my head :P).

Am I the only one who prefers to read real books and comics rather than these e-books now? :rolleyes::)

I think reading on kindles and iPads and stuff would be like typing up lyrics as you write them, if any of you do that I'm sorry, I must just be old fashioned and prefer to write than type and to hold a book to read rather than an e-ready-machine-thingy. :P

I missed the first Avenger's movie, but I did hear how great it was from Clay! The comic series, I do recall, and who knows - anything's possible!

Well mediums change, IDK if it matters what medium one uses, although there are differences in the state of mind one enters depending on which medium one chooses, which for an artist is crucial. I still like the old piano for playing, it responds differently than the modern electric organs and synths, and that affects the ambiance, subtle nuances, atmosphere, and like when playing around creating sounds.

Gotta go, keep those pens whisking across the page!

I hadn't seen these, sorry I'm late :P

:hug:

:cry: beautiful, just beautiful.

Aww...thanks Molly! :hug:

much more ligical to call 0 cold instead of calling 15 cold :blank:

[/color]

32°F = 0°C

I sometimes have the feeling you guys want to be more as the rest of us but you fail at it [/color]

Do I fail?

I hope I didn't hurt anyone by saying that[/color]

YOU HURT MY FEELINGS!!! I'm gonna cry!

Sarcastic

Now that was unusual - a young couple came in here a few days ago fiddling with their iphones, Kaiburr Crystals, and laptops, the young woman playing the theme from the first Star Wars, then some other tunes, I turned on the lights so they could see better, said hi, and made eye contact. The young woman had green tatoos on her legs, a pattern of stripes, and the young man, clean cut, looked familiar, almost like a family member I hadn't seen in a while... Harry? But who was the young woman he was with?

Anyhow, they both left when I went back to this work station, and I could hear them laughing outside, something barely audible - "he didn't even know who we were!" - ahh, but the minds eye remembers in time, even if there's a splinter in the mind's eye...

(>

Happy Easter everyone!!

So my brother doesn't like playing bass much with me but we both are enthusiastic about being a 2 man band. Where he'd play piano and backing vocals and I'd do guitar and vocals. Like this. Any advice for a 2 man band?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-pPORuHMpE]COMPLETE Noel Gallagher live @ Salumeria della Musica MILANO 14.03.2012 - YouTube[/ame]