• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

I missed the first Avenger's movie, but I did hear how great it was from Clay! The comic series, I do recall, and who knows - anything's possible!

Well mediums change, IDK if it matters what medium one uses, although there are differences in the state of mind one enters depending on which medium one chooses, which for an artist is crucial. I still like the old piano for playing, it responds differently than the modern electric organs and synths, and that affects the ambiance, subtle nuances, atmosphere, and like when playing around creating sounds.

Gotta go, keep those pens whisking across the page!

I love playing old pianos!!! I have a keyboard that I play, but that's simply because we have no room in the house for a piano or I'd have one!! :)

I fail? I'm a failure! :cry2:

I don't know what this conversation is about, but you are not a failure.

Happy Easter everyone!!

So my brother doesn't like playing bass much with me but we both are enthusiastic about being a 2 man band. Where he'd play piano and backing vocals and I'd do guitar and vocals. Like this. Any advice for a 2 man band?

Love that video. I'm not in a two man (woman:P) band but all I can say from what I've heard of is not to give up, if there is a feud then don't just end it, work through it :)!

I've got an idea, how 'bout you all come on over to Thailand, if you want some heat! That way you'll get warm weather and I'll be less lonely! :D

On my way ;):P

Due to John Simm's twitter, I noticed the new series called The Village starring Maxine Peake and John Simm.

I think I will watch it. But it isn't popular in here or where people read in Chinese. (Why???

So, I am going to watch it alone.

Due to John Simm's twitter, I noticed the new series called The Village starring Maxine Peake and John Simm.

I think I will watch it. But it isn't popular in here or where people read in Chinese. (Why???

So, I am going to watch it alone.

tumblr_mcp58h3XVv1ruut6g.gif

I MISSED IT

NO

YES

CAN'T CATCH UP NOW

FUCK

GONNA WATCH IT TOMORROW

I WILL

FUCK

DAMN SIMM

So much for a two man band. My brother got mad and ran off on me not even 3 minutes in. He claims I forgot how to play my own song and how I suck so bad. He claims it's always my fault and I'm "So stupid you can play music". Well excuse me, it takes years of practice to get better. You can learn a song in 10 minutes. Guess I'm a solo artist now.../sorry rant over

So how's everybody doing today? :)

So much for a two man band. My brother got mad and ran off on me not even 3 minutes in. He claims I forgot how to play my own song and how I suck so bad. He claims it's always my fault and I'm "So stupid you can play music". Well excuse me, it takes years of practice to get better. You can learn a song in 10 minutes. Guess I'm a solo artist now.../sorry rant over

My opinion is that you can learn to play a song in 10 minutes but it takes practise and effort to perfect it :nice:.

I'm good thank you, are you doing well? :)

I've always been calling myself a solo artist for certain reasons... *cough*My friend*cough* :/ I just need to see how things go from here.

Anyways, today has been a fantastic day, thanks. :)

I'm glad you guys are doing well.

Troxley, I heard the song Spiraling on the radio today. It sounded cool. :P

Woo! Spiralling!

I'm waiting for my moment to come

I'm waiting for the movie to begin

I'm waiting for a revelation

I'm waiting for someone to count me it

But now I only see my dreams in everything I touch

Feeling cold hand on everything that I love

Cold like some magnificent skyline

Out of my reach but always in my eye line

I love that song!

I'm sure you don't suck!! Practise makes perfect!! However I kind of contradict myself there because I think no one can reach perfection, there's always room to improve :)

There are ways of doing octaves differently so you can use two hands too :)