• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

I was gonna post some long post about how I feel right now. Knowing the person I like, is going to prom with somebody else. D: that would be the right reaction. But now...oh well. I guess they will be good together. I'm happy for them. I didn't really ask her so I guess I can't be allowed to say what's right from wrong. I just saw a quote on Facebook that made me stop and think. It goes like this. "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." - Oscar Wilde. Makes sense, at least to me it does. Why should someone feel mad for something they didn't cause and likely won't affect? They shouldn't. I guess you have to discover your own state of bliss in order to live and forget the past. It's the little things that give us away. Why should we feel sad in one aspect of life and let that bring down everything else? Now here's a good song to listen to right now. Hope your all having a good day. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utpWAFoiWVI]Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day (Madison Square Garden 2011) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Aw Keaton :hug: I can kind of relate to the prom thing, the last time I really liked a guy he dated one of my friends then moved onto another friend and now he's going prom with one of my bestest friends :\ :( I'm over it though, completely :nod: he's a dick.

How're you all doing?:nice:

I was gonna post some long post about how I feel right now. Knowing the person I like, is going to prom with somebody else. D: that would be the right reaction. But now...oh well. I guess they will be good together. I'm happy for them. I didn't really ask her so I guess I can't be allowed to say what's right from wrong. I just saw a quote on Facebook that made me stop and think. It goes like this. "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." - Oscar Wilde. Makes sense, at least to me it does. Why should someone feel mad for something they didn't cause and likely won't affect? They shouldn't. I guess you have to discover your own state of bliss in order to live and forget the past. It's the little things that give us away. Why should we feel sad in one aspect of life and let that bring down everything else? Now here's a good song to listen to right now. Hope your all having a good day. :)

Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day (Madison Square Garden 2011) HD - YouTube

One of my favorite quotes :) Always look on the bright side :)

Aw Keaton :hug: I can kind of relate to the prom thing, the last time I really liked a guy he dated one of my friends then moved onto another friend and now he's going prom with one of my bestest friends :\ :( I'm over it though, completely :nod: he's a dick.

Gotta love High School. :shrug: :)

2 years ago (Sophomore year) I liked a guy for a long time. I just found out 2 months ago that he's now gay...*sigh* My friends got a kick out of that one.

Aww thanks. I'm doing better, how are you Molls? Rocking the guitar I hope. :guitar:

I had a crap swim today, I managed half a mile, it was like I couldn't get out of first gear.

As for love, it is early days for you two above.

At least you went to swim, it's the thought that counts right? :)

I agree. I'm not looking for a gf, but...I don't even know how to explain this sorry.

One of my favorite quotes :) Always look on the bright side :)

Indeed indeed.

Wow... What a week, in terms of events.

I know really. Let's take it one day at a time. ;)