✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Release Date 24 October 2011?

Jenjie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's confirmed: DCcoldplayer was Coldplayer1317 again! :angry2:

Man, I can't believe this. I'd use another account not to troll anymore and to enjoy this forum again. But hey, that's just me.

^Yeah, let's plot the next theory about LP5. :dozey:

According to Chris's interview with Ryan Seacrest on June 30th, we have 2 more weeks before the album is announced.

I think you might have mixed that up!!

Chris said the album would be finished in 2 weeks and that

fans will know the title in 6.!!

I think you might have mixed that up!!

Chris said the album would be finished in 2 weeks and that

fans will know the title in 6.!!

Yeah, 2 weeks from june 30th. It's now been 4 weeks since June 30th, which leaves us 2 weeks until we know the title.

So there's really a Coldplay song named U.F.O?

Apperantly.

But i think i kinda start to believe "UFO" is the shortform of something like "DLIBYH".

Just now it makes sense as a shortform as well.

OK GUYS! I spent a couple hours researching what UFO could stand for and disovered it might mean Unidentified Flying Object, which could be like a spaceship which ties into the whole space theme!!!!!

(Lol just kidding, but I'm suprised nobody has said something like that yet.)

Honestly though, U.F.O. isn't an acronym for anything else, the song will be called U.F.O. if it's released. If they were using acronyms on ASCAP then why wouldn't Mylo Xyloto still show up as MX? Just use common sense and don't overthink things, please.

OK GUYS! I spent a couple hours researching what UFO could stand for and disovered it might mean Unidentified Flying Object, which could be like a spaceship which ties into the whole space theme!!!!!

(Lol just kidding, but I'm suprised nobody has said something like that yet.)

Honestly though, U.F.O. isn't an acronym for anything else, the song will be called U.F.O. if it's released. If they were using acronyms on ASCAP then why wouldn't Mylo Xyloto still show up as MX? Just use common sense and don't overthink things, please.

I was about to Write that.

But i have 1 Problem with you.

You seem to spend time in negativating our Theories.

And please stop acting as if we dont have common sense.

I have probably more than you, i just love it to create Theories.

Plus i'm not only looking forward to the Obvious things i also look around corners for possible stuff.

Edit:

Ofcourse it will be easier than we make up here.

Just please stop spreading such Negative aura, will you?.

Thanks.

Gesse. The problem I have with you is that these little theories you come up with become widely believed.

And I really don't see a need to come up with theories you know are wrong anyway...? There's plenty of other stuff to ponder on that actually isn't figured out yet. Trying to figure out what U.F.O. stands for is just a stupid waste of time as you already know.

And this isn't a contest, I don't care if you have more common sense than me, just because people say stupid things and I call them out on it doesn't mean I'm saying I'm smarter than them, I just want everybody to see things clearly...

Gesse. The problem I have with you is that these little theories you come up with become widely believed.

And I really don't see a need to come up with theories you know are wrong anyway...? There's plenty of other stuff to ponder on that actually isn't figured out yet. Trying to figure out what U.F.O. stands for is just a stupid waste of time as you already know.

And this isn't a contest, I don't care if you have more common sense than me, just because people say stupid things and I call them out on it doesn't mean I'm saying I'm smarter than them, I just want everybody to see things clearly...

It could be the way you word things. The internet is a strange place when it comes to context. But adding words like "...please..." sends a sort of sarcastic message to the reader, and does come across as negative.

As for the whole clarity part - nobody knows much yet, so a lot is possible. I say let the theories be heard!