✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many songs are they not using?

cackyy

‪Chris Martin on CBS‬‏ - YouTube[/url]

And the trick part with that is that they do, but they put "double songs" like lovers/regin of love" "yes/chinese...." , this time probably "mx/hurts like heaven" and probably more... anyways, its not like a law or something, and they will probably release an EP after lp5 with unreleased songs :D , so I think This era will have a lot of new songs :)

And the trick part with that is that they do, but they put "double songs" like lovers/regin of love" "yes/chinese...." , this time probably "mx/hurts like heaven" and probably more... anyways, its not like a law or something, and they will probably release an EP after lp5 with unreleased songs :D , so I think This era will have a lot of new songs :)

Sounds great to me!!!!!!

Do you guys think that someday in the distant future we will hear all the unreleased songs? (Famous old painters, Wedding bells, Solid Ground, etc)

That would be awesome, but I seriously doubt it :\

. . . although didn't R42 mention something about someday 'going through Coldplay's attic' to find all of the unreleased songs (once they guys have long been retired, of course)?

That would be awesome, but I seriously doubt it :\

. . . although didn't R42 mention something about someday 'going through Coldplay's attic' to find all of the unreleased songs (once they guys have long been retired, of course)?

Maybe that will release a compilation of unheard material! Like Coldplay: Rare and Unreleased.

Keep in mind that they'll also have an iTunes bonus track or two, and possibly a different bonus track for China.

Maybe they'll use acoustic versions of some of the songs for their iTunes bonus tracks like they did on Viva La Vida.

Also, I think it's unlikely they'll have a new song as every b-side for every single. That would be fantastic (!!!!), but realistically, I don't know.... I mean, did they use a new song for every b-side when they released Viva La Vida?

P.S. Oh, I think this is my first post! But I've been here since 2008. Hi everybody!

^ Well, Strawberry Swing didn't have a b-side at all, Lost! had different versions (+ @ and ?) and I don't think Lovers In Japan did either :thinking: In fact, we didn't have very many b-sides at all from Viva:

A Spell A Rebel Yell

The Goldrush

Death Will Never Conquer

And I think that was it :shrug: Hopefully we get more b-sides for this era

A Spell A Rebel Yell

The Goldrush

Death Will Never Conquer

I think you could include that live version of Life In Technicolor ii as a b-side as well. And wasn't DWNC exclusively available to Germany or something?

I think a lot of unreleased songs are far from finished. When they say they have 50+ songs, I guess a lot of those are just some riffs and a few lines that will never be used. Or they merge songs, such as School (?) + Death And All His Friends. And maybe 42 is an addition of two parts that used to be separate.

LP5 = 14

EP = 8

Single = 2

Single = 2

Single = 2

Single = 2

Single = 2

Single = 2

Man they're not going to release that many singles from the album! Plus, who said anything about an EP? (Not aiming just at you here, so it's not a dig at you!) Just because there was one after Viva, but every other album...there wasn't.