✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any Guitar Pics From UCLA?

Jack Bauer

It certainly sounds similar. Perhaps thats why they decided to play Life Is For Living after CB because it reminded them of the ending. Oh i dont know what i'm tlking about...

I think THIS is correct. And are we sure that the CB that is in that video/aired on Jimmy is the 1st CB or the 2nd CB??

We don't know for sure though, it WOULD make a cool piano thing on the album. :)

I think THIS is correct. And are we sure that the CB that is in that video/aired on Jimmy is the 1st CB or the 2nd CB??

We don't know for sure though, it WOULD make a cool piano thing on the album. :)

There are TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

I reckon it was the 1st Charlie Brown.If you look at the setlist they played ETIAW

after the first performance of Charlie Brown.Watch the end of the Charlie Brown performance

you can hear the beginning of ETIAW!!

The piano piece i think is an outro for Charlie Brown!!

I'm positive that the video on TV was the first time they played it, cos Jimmy came on stage to introduce it and they played CB and ETIAW and then he left and they got on with the concert...plus that's what it says on the setlist that I got ;)

Btw, for most of the concert Guy's bass wasn't decorated at all from what I could see.

^Thanks. I just heard that one, but I don't think it's that similar... :uhoh:

Maybe it's inspired by the theme song though?

Sorry, my bad--it isn't the theme song, but the song at the beginning of the Merry Christmas Charlie Brown (or whatever it's called) episode where they're all skating. :facepalm: Sorry about that. Here's the video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPG3zSgm_Qo]‪A Charlie Brown Christmas - Christmas Time is Here Song‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

When they sing 'Christmas time is here' it's the same melody as the piano bit at the end of the song :)