✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any Guitar Pics From UCLA?

Jack Bauer

Well . . . there's 'Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall' written in red down at the bottom and some weird white squiggly blocks up towards the top. Chris' hand is covering up everything else :whip:

Also "All the Kids" = "ETIAW" on LP5?

They did a really good mix for that performance. That's the best live version of charlie brown yet (i'm just talking about sound quality)

no it's not .___. well ok, not in that video above at least. if anyone has a good version (with bass!!), please upload (multimedia section of course)

oh my, i always thought the piano bit at the end is already the intro/bridge to Life is for Living! but it's the end of charlie brown!!

i also love those backing tracks on CB... in this case and HLH, backing is totally fine with me...

Wait? That piano is the end for Charlie Brown?! :o I also thought it was just a bridge for Life Is For Living. Thats great :D

Actually, I think it is part of Charlie Brown because the piano sequence that Chris plays is part of the theme song for Charlie Brown the TV character/show.

Is it?

I was totally wrong then. :rolleyes:

oh my, i always thought the piano bit at the end is already the intro/bridge to Life is for Living! but it's the end of charlie brown!!

That's what I always thought too. I'm kinda glad it's the end of Charlie Brown now, because I loved that little piano bit and the thought of it being part of the studio version is awesome!

Actually, I think it is part of Charlie Brown because the piano sequence that Chris plays is part of the theme song for Charlie Brown the TV character/show.

It certainly sounds similar. Perhaps thats why they decided to play Life Is For Living after CB because it reminded them of the ending. Oh i dont know what i'm tlking about...