✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Unbelievable cover

heelsrule1988

That's me!! :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone, really brightened my day. As long as fellow coldplayers like it, that's what matters most to me...

As people have said, I've done all of the new festival songs (except Princess of China, but I'm coming to that) so check them out if you can!

I'm going to try to do all the rest of the new songs as they are released, so keep posted. :cool:

you play beautifully:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
That's me!! :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone, really brightened my day. As long as fellow coldplayers like it, that's what matters most to me...

As people have said, I've done all of the new festival songs (except Princess of China, but I'm coming to that) so check them out if you can!

I'm going to try to do all the rest of the new songs as they are released, so keep posted. :cool:

Wow, you are incredible! I wish I had musical talent in some way, the only musical thing I can do is listen.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If anyone cares, I set up a soundcloud account where you can download some of my covers. I haven't put everything up there yet, but a couple Coldplay songs are there, including Moving to Mars.

Enjoy :) And thanks again for your comments!