✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Many Mystery Messages Of Mylo Xyloto

admnistramation

maybe they do the old "stick in 5 minutes of no audio trick" and add a at the end of it hidden song? They've done it for Life is for Living, the beginning of Amsterdam and the end of Twisted Logic IIRC

have I just started a new theory?

I wouldn't call Amsterdam hidden at all, it's on the tracklist, but you're right about the other two.

And there may be hidden tracks although I doubt it with 14 songs - that seems a bit long already - but who knows? For all we know, there could actually be 20 songs on the album! (But I hope not :P)

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed Major Minus lyrics on the higher righthand corner.

I can see the words in white:

got

eye

..the road

one on

you

Also, underneath this, tilt your head to the right and you can see the 'Under 1 roof' again. I wonder what it means :confused:

I wouldn't call Amsterdam hidden at all, it's on the tracklist, but you're right about the other two.

And there may be hidden tracks although I doubt it with 14 songs - that seems a bit long already - but who knows? For all we know, there could actually be 20 songs on the album! (But I hope not :P)

you're right, sorry, i remember thinking this, but ended up not writing it. I meant the random sonar submarine sound leading up to the actual start of Amsterdam

WOW that's a lot of stuff! :shocked2:

Some of it looks too small to read, but these are the bits that stand out to me:

"On every street On every surface" (top left) could be lyrics?

7:5:08 (the mystery numbers, anyone have any more ideas what they mean?)

Something written in large green letters, underneath where it says "whatever you do don't let go" (only the tops of the letters are visible)

Bottom right hand corner, above what looks like a scribbled out "under 1 roof" there's some more green text, anyone have any idea what this says?

WOW that's a lot of stuff! :shocked2:

"On every street On every surface" (top left) could be lyrics?

7:5:08 (the mystery numbers, anyone have any more ideas what they mean?)

First one is definitely lyrics apart of Hurts Like Heaven

And for the second, according to my trivial nerdiness, Viva la Vida was #1 on billboard from the week of 6/28 to the week of 7/5/08. I don't see what it has to do with the album but seems like a sorta weird coincidence. :P