✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Many Mystery Messages Of Mylo Xyloto

admnistramation

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No other explanation...

Also, there are two black lines that go vertically through the cover. One goes through the M and the second O and the other through the first L, second Y and third O... Why are they there?

The two lines divide the album cover into three separate segments.

It MUST represent the Holy Trinity! Or quite possibly a geometric representation of the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly!

It could also represent the 'questions three' that the Bridge Keeper of the Bridge of Death asks anyone who wishes to pass in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"What is your name?"

"What is your quest?"

"What is the deal with the ridiculous amount of speculation around every minute Coldplay detail?"

Edit: I do apologize. I am being facetious.

• 2 weeks later...
Well speaking as though it doesnt say 75:08 and it says 7:5:08, i doubt it. :laugh3: no offense.

none taken, but i still think it says 75:08...the first set of dots before 5 and after 7 might belong to another part of the mural

none taken, but i still think it says 75:08...the first set of dots before 5 and after 7 might belong to another part of the mural

This would mean the average length of a song on MX would be over five minutes! As most of the songs we've heard are four minutes or under (assuming live versions are about the same length on the studio version), this would mean some songs could hit as much as 9-10 minutes long! So I don't think that's the album length at all, but I don't have any other suggestions as to what it means.

maybe they do the old "stick in 5 minutes of no audio trick" and add a at the end of it hidden song? They've done it for Life is for Living, the beginning of Amsterdam and the end of Twisted Logic IIRC

have I just started a new theory?