✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7

chuck kottke

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

baahaha, you couldn't come up with LP6 i was earlier xD but yeah, after LP6 aka "THE AKOUSTIK ONE" (intended "mistake", see"Politik" ), maybe it'll be more jazzy or brassy or woodwind...ish... xD dunno... sorta dave matthews band...

or: there will be no lp7 because they split, jonny and chris go jazz, guy and will do country!! THAT! i had to go there...

Hm, no offense, but I really can't imagine anyone teaming up with Thom Yorke! That would be different!:laugh3: Cant happen though. :P (no profanities allowed miss super special Global Moderator gal, or you'll wind up on double super-secret academic probation!)

baahaha, you couldn't come up with LP6 i was earlier xD but yeah, after LP6 aka "THE AKOUSTIK ONE" (intended "mistake", see"Politik" ), maybe it'll be more jazzy or brassy or woodwind...ish... xD dunno... sorta dave matthews band...

or: there will be no lp7 because they split, jonny and chris go jazz, guy and will do country!! THAT! i had to go there...

> I'm just ahead of my time. Yea. :p Maybe I was late on LP6, but I gotcha on LP7. :laugh3: A couscous one maybe? With Sitars and Zithers and Bass Fiddles.. You want jazzy like Dave Matthews Band, that's an interesting thought! Just probably not their style though, but who knows, they like to try new things. I would guess African Rhythms, something Arabesque, something maybe Persian or Indian as well. Or maybe dolphin songs too, birds in the background, tree frogs, rustling leaves, elephants.

But they've gotta make an LP7, so then LP6XLP7 = ___:laugh3: It's the meaning of it all, this supercomputer we're sitting on..

LP42 :laugh1:

maaan that is it... they make a double album with all mentioned here and for LP6 and they call it forty two! with a makeover of 42 in lp7 and lp6 style

edit:

mathematical LP6 * LP7 = either L²P²42 or (LP)²42 but weeell i know what ya mean xD

LP42 :laugh1:

maaan that is it... they make a double album with all mentioned here and for LP6 and they call it forty two! with a makeover of 42 in lp7 and lp6 style

:) That would make sense, though who knows what it will be like! :shrug: Could be green, could be blue. Could be 42! :laugh3:

It's gotta be coming along soon!:laugh3: I'm sure it will be a departure from the acoustic LP6, but what do you think it will be like?

who bets LP6 will be acoustic?

LP7 will be symphonic metal. :wacko:

I wonder when LP7 will be released. Maybe in 2017 (interval of 3 years between each album).

It will be acoustic as well, I think.

so rite, i'll be 'oldie' then.

:lips:

I have dibs on LP11, mkay?

hmm, i think it'll be around 2029. :wacko: :wacky:

I think that on LP7 the band members will have totally new roles:

Chris will be the DRUMMER - Will will be the bassist / guitarist - Guy will be the one playing the keyboard and accordeon - and Jonny will be the singer

And drums will play an essential part.

Chris will be the DRUMMER - Will will be the bassist / guitarist - Guy will be the one playing the keyboard and accordeon - and Jonny will be the singer

:stunned:

After the interview it certainly seems like they're going to give it a try. I think it'll work personally and it'd be a nice change. :)