✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7

chuck kottke

Don't get to carryed away. Chris martin said in the billboard magazine interview that mylo xyloto might be there last. he said that they thrown everythingat it during recording. and he doesnt see anything to top it

You know, Chris says a lot of things, and most of them are full of shit. :nod:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, Chris says a lot of things, and most of them are full of shit. :nod:

+1

Plus, I'm pretty sure this is a "joke" thread poking fun of the fact that there is already an LP6 thread. So anybody that is taking this thread seriously to begin with is probably getting carried away. :tongue:

• 1 year later...

I think Tim Rice-Oxley will have quit Keane and joined Coldplay. It will be a very piano based album, and all the songs will be about struggles that the band members are going through. It will sound like a mixture between Hopes are Fears and Viva La Vida. the album art will all be done by me, and the band will dress like this.

mongolian%252520deel.JPG

If you don't mind me asking -- why? Plenty of other bands who have been around longer than Coldplay sound terrific past their fifth album, sixth album, etc.

I don't know, it feels that after 20 years the bands start running out of ideas, or just repeat themselves. Of course I know Coldplay can be different but... Ok, I don't have good arguments.

• 8 months later...

Pretty early to be hypothesizing about this, but I'd love to see them come out with a double album, a la the quality and quantity of Viva la Vida. I'd buy that up in a heartbeat. (Not that I wouldn't buy any of their albums in a heartbeat, haha).

I can't believe it got bumped just for saying that.

Only Coldplaying :rolleyes:

I was on my phone and came here from the LP6 thread. I thought this one got started yesterday. After my post i realized that it existed for quite some time and has been dead since Oct. :\

I was on my phone and came here from the LP6 thread. I thought this one got started yesterday. After my post i realized that it existed for quite some time and has been dead since Oct. :\

It's okay. :) People here get mad over the silliest things.