✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying festival

Telepian

The festival doesn't start until October!!?? This is an online festival, we can make it happen in few days.

Here's an argument I had with myself today.

I should make a coldplaying festival in october since that's when the album is released.

It's too early to start it now, it's only august.

I think I'll start it later

but I might forget about it, there's a bit of planning to do and I want to make sure we have enough time

Ok I don't need THAT much time.

How much time do I need?

I better start planning now so I don't have to worry about it.

I guess we could start the festival when all the planning is done.

Here's an argument I had with myself today.

I should make a coldplaying festival in october since that's when the album is released.

It's too early to start it now, it's only august.

I think I'll start it later

but I might forget about it, there's a bit of planning to do and I want to make sure we have enough time

Ok I don't need THAT much time.

How much time do I need?

I better start planning now so I don't have to worry about it.

I guess we could start the festival when all the planning is done.

Ok! But you dont have to do all the planning yourself.

How about you choose the activities and then some of us will volunteer to organize them. You can still have the last say and the volunteers will have to present you their ideas first, so you'll make the final decision. Let's divide and conquer!

I will help because I think this is a terrific idea. And if we start in the next 2 weeks or so, that will make the waiting for MX less painful.

On another forum I'm on we had a forum wide festival which contained several contests and tournaments and special events.

Paradise and Mylo Xyloto are coming out soon so I thought we could celebrate the arrival of the new album.

Here are some ideas I've thought of. I would also like some more ideas of things we can do.

Art contest

Original song contest

Cover song contest

MX mystery

loldplay contest

festival chat room

The festival will be OCT 24 - NOV5

PS: It would be really awesome if we could get some official coldplay person on the festival chat room. It probably won't be one of the boys, or even someone like The Oracle or roadie#42. We'd be lucky if we got some random roadie, but it would still be cool. Will several of you please ask the oracle if we can do this?

PS: This week we will be thinking of ideas for events, next week we vote on which events to keep and which ones we don't keep, after that we plan who will be in charge of which event and what prizes will be for the contests. The time may be shortened or extended depending on how much time we have.

Sounds like a awesome idea. Don't we have Debs on the forum?

Ok! But you dont have to do all the planning yourself.

How about you choose the activities and then some of us will volunteer to organize them. You can still have the last say and the volunteers will have to present you their ideas first, so you'll make the final decision. Let's divide and conquer!

I will help because I think this is a terrific idea. And if we start in the next 2 weeks or so, that will make the waiting for MX less painful.

I was planning on getting others to organize the events. I would like to have a few more ideas for events before we get started. So I'm going to wait a few days before we start organizing events.

:awesome: idea

i think for some categories could be some subcategories as for cover, distinguish between music and video.

I like the idea for subcategories. I don't get what you mean with music and video. Is this for the cover song contest? Is the video subcategory for making music videos? A music video isn't really a song cover. It should be a separate contest, not a subcategory.

I like the idea for subcategories. I don't get what you mean with music and video. Is this for the cover song contest? Is the video subcategory for making music videos? A music video isn't really a song cover. It should be a separate contest, not a subcategory.

ah, yeah i meant there are some fans that do a video of the songs, i remember many from the viva la vida era, but is not them playing the music, i meant that.