✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying festival

Telepian

On another forum I'm on we had a forum wide festival which contained several contests and tournaments and special events.

Paradise and Mylo Xyloto are coming out soon so I thought we could celebrate the arrival of the new album.

Here are some ideas I've thought of. I would also like some more ideas of things we can do.

Art contest (Drawing/Digital)

Original song contest

Cover song contest

MX mystery

loldplay contest

Music video contest

festival chat room

The festival will start as soon as we get all the events organized.

PS: It would be really awesome if we could get some official coldplay person on the festival chat room. It probably won't be one of the boys, or even someone like The Oracle or roadie#42. We'd be lucky if we got some random roadie, but it would still be cool. Will several of you please ask the oracle if we can do this?

PS: This week we will be thinking of ideas for events, next week we vote on which events to keep and which ones we don't keep, after that we plan who will be in charge of which event and what prizes will be for the contests. The time may be shortened or extended depending on how much time we have.

You could rename the Lolplay award the Briggins award because I like to make fun of Coldplay and hate them with every bit of my skin and bones.

I'm sorry to hear that, but there is still hope for you.

"Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you" -Coldplay

May you discover the awesomeness of Coldplay in the future.

I'm sorry to hear that, but there is still hope for you.

"Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you" -Coldplay

May you discover the awesomeness of Coldplay in the future.

I'm just playing up the stereotype that I hate Coldplay.

I don't know! :D That's why I was confused... why would someone who hates Coldplay be on a Coldplay fansite?

:facepalm:

Well, I'm sure you'd find the answer if you make a quick search or just browse around the forum.

Oh... well I thought you meant if I searched the forum I'd find Coldplay haters. That's what I thought was sad. :P

No, you'd find the reason why people stay here even if coldplay is not their favorite band anymore (or even if they dislike them now). This is a pretty cool place.