✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The whole space theme deleted?

thetelephoneline

before we get the MX art. everywhere was UFO written, but now. there's nothing known that UFO is written on the MX art. Same for Alien Radio.

My question is, is the whole space theme deleted? or do we get it just as Moving To Mars as b-Sides?

and what about Golden Arrow. also not on the MX art. but Xylobrytes is still on it :thinking:

a off thread but Just one example is the first band go in the concert and me almost alone in the crowd, strangely.

maybe the same kind described but me never going in concert Coldplay .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBZ6jBcxjrE&feature=related]Suede - UFO - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, so I think that Car Kids was originally just what Chris told us; older generation complaining about newer generation. One of those following night when they were working on it, the band got really fucking drunk. Like, completely smashed. They played around with the acronyms and turned CK to the right and it looked like a spaceship. Then they wrote UFO, and woke up to an inspiration, thus pulling them back a few months from their originally planned finish date.

Okay, so I think that Car Kids was originally just what Chris told us; older generation complaining about newer generation. One of those following night when they were working on it, the band got really fucking drunk. Like, completely smashed. They played around with the acronyms and turned CK to the right and it looked like a spaceship. Then they wrote UFO, and woke up to an inspiration, thus pulling them back a few months from their originally planned finish date.

I don't know about that. :shocked: but it must be important somehow. The MX paper opens up to UFO on the webside. I don't think it's meaningless. I won't give up on the song! Plus there's no reason to. It was even registered on the ASCAP site. Which is good news for us alien/space-loving types. :) i have a feeling the space theme has taken a back seat to many others though. :| And plus they need three U's. It could be one of them.

Before the album comes out you never know ...

I think the issues of the album is already set before release of ETIAW if pictures of liberation UFO posted everywhere and there is evidence that the UFO must have a song so ... Sure he did a song anyway you can mention that not all yet discovered what it says on the cover of MX can be there Lyrics UFO or alien radio Meanwhile, we do not know. I think that UFO will still be on the album.

And damn what it Xylobrytes?