✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 10 or 13 argument

harrisonrules

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:chris: I really think we should have 24 tracks...42 backwards, get it? It´s brilliant!

:jonny: *Smiles widely* Great idea Chris! I´d better go and get those 24 solos worked out.

:will: I veto that. Next suggestion?

:guy: *impatient tone* Hurry guys! I need the album on the USB stick so I can forget it on the bus....

:phil: How about 14 tracks? That would just about please everyone.

:chris: I really think we should have 24 tracks...42 backwards, get it? It´s brilliant!

:jonny: *Smiles widely* Great idea Chris! I´d better go and get those 24 solos worked out.

:will: I veto that. Next suggestion?

:guy: *impatient tone* Hurry guys! I need the album on the USB stick so I can forget it on the bus....

:phil: How about 14 tracks? That would just about please everyone.

:laugh3: That seems like a very accurate meeting

:chris: Alright boys, we're going to write 14 songs today and release them tomorrow on an album.

:will: No we won't, we take ages to make tracklists, and I say no to everything.

:phil: I think I'll run in and pretend to keep this band sane when I really have nothing to do with them!

:guy: No you won't, sit down Phil.

:jonny: Time for a cake break!

This is essentially what's been going on in the studio for the past several months...no work, just messing about.

:chris: : 42 minutes + 14 songs + tg(3y − 25) + sen3(cos(y2 + 4y − 1)) = 255, 3sen(x) + 25cos(x) = 18 / sen2x + cos2x = 1 ... Yeah! We can do that!

:jonny: : zzzzzZZZZzzzzZzZZzzZZzz...

:will: : I will cut that by half.

:guy: : *plays patience*

:phil: : It's perfect guys!

EDIT:

brianeno.jpeg: Ok Guys, now let's throw all this on the basket and start all over again