✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Re-introduce yourself

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to be 18 so I could have gotten my drivers license last year. No it doesn't bother me since I'm scared of cars but it would be nice to be able to go places without having to plan everything around a bus that goes once every hour. Idk why teleportation isn't a thing yet.

• 9 months later...

Hey peopleee, I'm Brian. Currently a final year student studying I.T. :rolleyes4:

I fell in love with Coldplay while watching the music video of In My Place on MTV when I was a child :3 The rest they say is history :cool: I live, breathe and eat music. I play the guitar and the piano (and the synthesizer!). I would love to learn the Sax if anyone is willing to teach :P

Currently doing my internship where I pretend to work, and they pretend to pay me :uhoh2:

Haha nothing, nice to see a BPL follower around here. You can probably tell the team I'm supporting by my username... No, don't even start with the criticism :|

I think I can just feel sorry for you rather than criticise ;) Do you live in England then?

I think I can just feel sorry for you rather than criticise ;) Do you live in England then?

I appreciate that :) I'm from Malaysia. Good to meet you, and welcome to the forum!

And oh, good luck with the World Cup mate ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,my name is Richard,I got into Coldplay around september 2005,I then shortly joined up on here. I still listen too coldplay,I like the new album as well!

I dont post on here much anymore,but i do visit now and then.

Hi,my name is Richard,I got into Coldplay around september 2005,I then shortly joined up on here. I still listen too coldplay,I like the new album as well!

I dont post on here much anymore,but i do visit now and then.

IT'S ALIVE!!!! :shocked2:

My thought exactly!!!

Yup :p The new album brought me back!

Great to see you! And yes, the new album is surprising a lot of people.

Holy shit it's a zombie *tumbles away*

:laugh3:

I just introduced myself today....is it too early to re-introduce myself? :P

Not too early. A lot of people on here have pretty short attention spans, lol.

:P

• 1 month later...