✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Re-introduce yourself

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I'm Greg.

My username comes from the film The Graduate (last name of the main character) and I've used it on a few boards. Originally because the character was in limbo in life and unsure where to go next after graduating. Then I dropped out instead of graduating so kept it ironically since I'm now in the same position but without the credentials.

I'm an atheist but accept a possibility of God and concentrate my attacks on organised religion.

I've had warnings on the board but maintain a healthy enough relationship with the powers that be.

I often leave the board then return due to boredom.

hi! I'm Ella. Any old ones hang around? how's the board nowadays? i think it's been a year since I actively posted here. Possibly more. maybe i'm back now, don't know yet.

I haven't really listened to coldplay in years. yet, here i am still. In the lounge.

if people who remember me want to say hi, that would be lovely. Maybe you've changed your nicks and all

o, and hi greg!

Hello, I'm Greg.

My username comes from the film The Graduate (last name of the main character) and I've used it on a few boards. Originally because the character was in limbo in life and unsure where to go next after graduating. Then I dropped out instead of graduating so kept it ironically since I'm now in the same position but without the credentials.

I'm an atheist but accept a possibility of God and concentrate my attacks on organised religion.

I've had warnings on the board but maintain a healthy enough relationship with the powers that be.

I often leave the board then return due to boredom.

Damn, nice intro.

I'm still boring. Haha.

hi! I'm Ella. Any old ones hang around? how's the board nowadays? i think it's been a year since I actively posted here. Possibly more. maybe i'm back now, don't know yet.

I haven't really listened to coldplay in years. yet, here i am still. In the lounge.

if people who remember me want to say hi, that would be lovely. Maybe you've changed your nicks and all

o, and hi greg!

I think I remember you. :wacko:

Hi, I'm Christina, aka Whispering Shadows/Showbiz/Megalomania. :nice: