✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Re-introduce yourself

Prince Myshkin

Hi there, everyone.

I'm Joel. I like a nice glass of scotch, and my dog's name is Baxter. (High five to anyone who gets the reference.)

For real though: I'm Joel. I am a writer of novels, newspapers, novellas and various internet websites. I cannot lie and say I do a whole lot more than write, spend time on the internet and do various social-things. I actually am about this close to publishing my first book, Dreaming Wide Awake.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^

Veeeeerrry nice user name btw :)

"Bros before hoes....Why? because your bros are always there for you. They've got your back when your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho and you told her that she was the only ho for you....and that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then - suddenly she's not yo ho no mo" :laugh3:

----------------------------------

Well i'm Connor, i love playing tennis and i'm a pretty shy guy. I love graphic design though i'm terrible at it and hopefully next year i'm going to study Architecture at uni :)

Well Hello There Everybody :3 I'm Sydney. I'm kinda new here, so sorry if i don't know you D:

I love making new friends , so hit me up anytime 8D

My fave kind of music is Indie, Dubstep, House, Metal, Rock, Blues, or anything thats good;]

aaaaanyways , yeah :B I'm a nerdy birdy too! XDD

• 2 months later...

Then I shall do what you intended.

I´m Anette and I stopped lying that I was 15 but now I´m actually turning 15 and I dont type like a prick, now i just type with this dumb coma ´ ´´

I dont use these smileys:

:D xD :dance: :awesome: :)

And I dont care about Coldplay anymore.. atleast not as much as I used to.

i'm Juan Ignacio, i'm 17 years old and I live in Montevideo, Uruguay, very nice city but sometimes I really want to get out of here. Anyway, in february i'm going to the United States for a year so i will have the chance to get out of this city for some months!

I'm Ashley, a VERY boring stay at home mom of 3 awesome kids. Im in my (ugh) late 20's, and I love to talk to fellow CPers. Unfortunately, I can be a bit bitchy at times. (Sorry bout that.) :confused: ..Oh, and I have a cat named Vader!!!(LOL) Feel free to talk to me if you wanna. :D