✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

B-Sides Better Then The Actual Tracks on the Albums???

Batmotor

I love Animals and Moving To Mars and The Goldrush. Hopefully we get b-sides like Golden Arrow and Car Kids!!! My expectations for this album aren't very high!!!!

Mark my words,if there are more B-Sides from the LP5 and they release it,then it will be sounding better then what the actual album brought us till now.

X&Y had better b-sides than album tracks. This time it's almost certainly going to be the same, even if Moving to Mars is the only b-side. I'd rather listen to Moving To Mars for 50 minutes than an album with the likes of Paradise, ETIAW and Rihanna.

I agree entirely, but I do see why these songs aren't released on the albums, especially the earlier ones. A lot of the best, like I Ran Away, just don't sound like Coldplay. Nothing to do with the quality- they sound good enough to be album tracks from an equally big band, but they're just in a different style to the albums.

My favourite Coldplay song ever is "Crests of Waves"!! Recently bought things I don't understand and despite it's repetitiveness I love it!!! :D

P.S. The chords in things I don't understand. Anyone else think Princess of China uses the same ones?