✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Para, para, parody!!! (VIDEO IN 1ST POST! Pai's song on page 3)

Hartroc

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! I love your overreaction, Rudy! LMAO! "Masterpiece"! And I'm so proud to have gone to see Coldplay with you! :hug:

To whoever's bothered enough to upload it to youtube, make sure you put Twisted mind's graphics in the vid! :laugh3:

I tried to but I don't know how to make a gif work as a vid on youtube, it uploads it as an image :dunce: :disappointed:

Guest Osaka Sun

:love:

Why does the instrumental sound amazingly better when you're singing it? Just needs some mastering and it's perfect!

And Twisted mind, your sig is EPIC WINNING

Awww, thanks for all the love, everyone! ♥ Hope you laughed just as much listening to it as I did recording it! (I had to cut a few times cuz I couldnt help bursting out with laughter. See, I had this epically cheesy KanYe, Jay-Z, Rihanna and BSB video in my head all the while...)

Osaka Sun, I have no idea why it would sound better than the real instrumental bit... :thinking:

Do you know what I was thinking, that instrumental bit just before the final 'para, para, parachutes' chorus should include some over-the-top male rapping (like so many songs these days), but I couldn't do it. I can't rap to save my life, and I fail at sounding like a man. Haha! You guys are welcome to do what you like with the recording. I'd be more than happy to hear you add your own bit of ridiculousness to it! :laugh3: