✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Para, para, parody!!! (VIDEO IN 1ST POST! Pai's song on page 3)

Hartroc

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That..That was just horrible. :shame:

Yeah, that's the type of reaction I was trying to achieve! :laugh3:

[offtopic] Pai are you really going to see Beiber? Are you a Believer :awesome: [/offtopic]

I actually already went! It's not what you think though! :uhoh: I went as a volunteer to help out an orphanage... They were taking their kids to see the Biebs so I was there to make sure all the kids were safe! Needless to say, the concert was quite crap, but the orphans were so sweet, so that made going to a Bieber concert worth it...

:lol:

In cringed when Chris mentioned Bieber in a recent interview... and how he liked him :|

Don't be a hater. What is wrong with Chris saying there is enough room for everybody? I thought Chris was very sweet and kind in his opinion of Bieber. He's better than Thom Yorke, who shits all over everyone like they are lesser human beings.

Don't be a hater. What is wrong with Chris saying there is enough room for everybody? I thought Chris was very sweet and kind in his opinion of Bieber. He's better than Thom Yorke, who shits all over everyone like they are lesser human beings.

ASDASDFASDFAF I am NOT a hater dammit! Yes he was sweet, yes he was kind, but seriously, he just shouldn't mention that little boy, he's not worth it.

And why are you talking about Thom Yorke now? :| He's a completely other personality.

I actually already went! It's not what you think though! :uhoh: I went as a volunteer to help out an orphanage... They were taking their kids to see the Biebs so I was there to make sure all the kids were safe! Needless to say, the concert was quite crap, but the orphans were so sweet, so that made going to a Bieber concert worth it...

Aww :nice:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...