✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Para, para, parody!!! (VIDEO IN 1ST POST! Pai's song on page 3)

Hartroc

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working on a rap right now...

And the running man is brilliant. XD

WOOTS! Can't wait for that! :wacky:

:lol:

the video, the song and the logo are funny but I still hope in a great MX!!! :)

I think we all desperately hope for a great MX! I'm really looking forward to the studio version of Hurts Like Heaven, and I still have high hopes! I still really love Coldplay, I really do!

I like Paradise, but this is still FANTASTIC :lol:

Guys, we really should try to find a way to send this to the band :lol: :awesome:

:uhoh: Chris would be so upset that he'd break up the band and never leave his house again :P

edit:

and the running man image is pure genius!

I do see this is kinda funny but , arent we on a fansite ? I mean Paradise is not my favorite but the guys will give us an amazing album .. it just happens to be that a lot of people that support coldplay don't really trust them in someway on deciding whats best for a new album . Same thing with viva la vida , everybody was whinging about them going commercial and everything turned out to be absolutely perfect. The same people now say the album will be shit and the singles are horrible but end up loving the album and start new pessimism when LP6 is released..

We're Coldplay fans , cant we just all enjoy the ride and agree that they are going to surprise and overwhelm us everytime they make a new record ? Because in the end thats what happens every single time.

Thanks !

I do see this is kinda funny but , arent we on a fansite ? I mean Paradise is not my favorite but the guys will give us an amazing album .. it just happens to be that a lot of people that support coldplay don't really trust them in someway on deciding whats best for a new album . Same thing with viva la vida , everybody was whinging about them going commercial and everything turned out to be absolutely perfect. The same people now say the album will be shit and the singles are horrible but end up loving the album and start new pessimism when LP6 is released..

We're Coldplay fans , cant we just all enjoy the ride and agree that they are going to surprise and overwhelm us everytime they make a new record ? Because in the end thats what happens every single time.

Thanks !

What's the matter with you? This is the only Paradise based thread that contributes fan-made material to the new song! Don't you think it's positive that people here actually take their time to write new lyrics, even create a new video for the song?

Let's get one thing clear - I actually really like Paradise, so this isn't meant to be taken seriously. I just thought this would be fun. :P

Parachutes (2.0)

When the decade was young

We discovered a beautiful song

A walk alone down a beach

A single from a masterpiece

It was para, para, parachutes

Para, para, parachutes

Para, para, parachutes

Wonderful, a great debut

Then for reasons we don’t understand

We fell in love with the band

From “A Rush of Blood to the Head”